When I first read this it sounded like something that could only happen in a movie. In a town in Germany a squirrel ran into an elderly woman's house, jumped on her, and bit her on the hand. The woman ran out into the street and managed to shake the crazed mammal off of her hand. It then ran into a construction site and attacked a worker. The worker eventually fought it off with his measuring pole. After that the squirrel attacked another elderly man in his garden, injuring him on the arm hand and thigh. The old man had the last word though when he beat the thing to death with his crutch.

In conclusion, squirrels are serious business.

Yahoo News
i like the picture caption, wtf? "a squirrel is seen in St. James Park in London in this May 2, 2007..." hahaha, like we needed to be reminded what a squirrel looked like
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I love how it's the old dude with a crutch that kills it, and not the construction worker. Exact opposite of what you'd expect.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
hahahaha
what a beastly squirrel
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Beware!
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Last edited by RipeFlesh at Jun 17, 2007,
That's crazy! Damn squirrels, I KNEW I had a reason not to trust them.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
oh noes, i'll be disecting squirrels this year. I just hope it doesn't come alive and kill me at night
lol... when i first read it, i kept thinking it said "with his crotch", then I took a closer look...

i'm an idiot
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Quote by Dabey
oh noes, i'll be disecting squirrels this year. I just hope it doesn't come alive and kill me at night

Dude, are you dissecting it for school? I want to do that. The best Ill get to cut open is a baby pig.
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
Dude, are you dissecting it for school? I want to do that. The best Ill get to cut open is a baby pig.

oh dude you're missing out. in junior high my science teachers was the coolest. we dissected small sharks and cow eyeballs. i'm not kidding either.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...