hi,
i saw this video and didnt know how this was done, so i figured id just ask.

this videoo

in that video from 1:59 to 2:03
is he using a pedal for that.
someone told me their just really sensitive pickups?
i tried screaming into mine, and barely got anything?

explain someone?

btw, this is the new silverchair. the frogstomp,freakshow,ballroom, silverchair.
if you put your ipod/mp3/cd earbuds up to your pickups, the song will come out the amp. Just thought I'd share
high output pickups and maybe distortion helps? Not sure on the distortion part...
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
well anything that interferes with the circuits in your guitar, or that the pickups can pick up(i.e metallic objects vibrating...also the more high output they are, the better it works), will be heard through the amp.
For example, when your phone starts ringing, put it near the back of your guitar and you'll hear it through your amp.great way for loudspeakers. Some guys even pick up radio channels on their guitars...
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
After a while, pickup coils begin to unwind. Don't ask me why or how, but it makes them "microphonic". I think really high output one's also work for some reason, 'cuz Paul Gilbert uses the effect on Get Out of My Yard.
those pickups are microphonic. In other words they were wound loose and not wax potted.

To Banjo... the pickups don't really 'unwind' with time but the windings do get loose because there is typically a bump in the middle of the pickup right after it is wound. As the pickup ages that bump starts to flaten out which makes the rest of the windings loose.
Not taking any online orders.
On one of my guitars, I can pick up the neighbors freaking music when he plays it loud. I can talk through mine too. When I want to say like switch key or something during a jam no one has to stop playing, thats about the only upside to it.
Jesse Lacey from Brand New did it at their show in Brisbane last weekend. I was quite impressed by it, it wasn't very loud but it sounded cool.
OPTIMUS PRIME
Is there a wasy to do this without micro-phonic pick-ups
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
my bass picks up stuff like this, once sound from one of my recordings leaked through onto the bass track when it was D.I.-ed. (not "died")

also my tele neck pickup gets everything that comes from speakers if they are close enough, but then again, usually the speakers are magnetic so it makes sense.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by banjo1735
After a while, pickup coils begin to unwind. Don't ask me why or how, but it makes them "microphonic". I think really high output one's also work for some reason, 'cuz Paul Gilbert uses the effect on Get Out of My Yard.

Gilbert used PAF pro's on Get Out, those are fairly low output actually.
Quote by Danno13
Gilbert used PAF pro's on Get Out, those are fairly low output actually.

PWN'D.

Wonder what happens when you pull the cell phone ringer->pickup trick on a Roland GK-2?
i sometimes get radio signals when i put one end of the cord in the amp, and the other in my mouth? and i dont have any metal in me

ii figured out this morning, the more distortion and volume, the easier it is to talk/sing through the pickups
Quote by jack_the_ripper
Is there a wasy to do this without micro-phonic pick-ups

Nope. Pickups create noise 2 ways. 1 way is they pickup the change in the magnetic feild and turn that into sound. the second way is that the magnet wire vibrates around the magnets creating sound. The tighter the magnet wire is held in place, the less microphonic the pickup. If the pickup is not at all microphonic then your voice would not be able to vibrate the wires inside the pickup which means you would get no sound.
Not taking any online orders.
try resting your throat on the strings while you do it. it feels kinda of akward but if you do it right your troat vibrates throught the strings and does it.