Can someone tab that for me or does anyone know if Chevelle has a tab book for their cd or know where i can find this tab.
Well, I don't know if I can be much help but you got me to sign up today. As far as I know, there's no sheet music or tab book for Vena Sera out now. I've been trying to find a tab for this myself but haven't seen one. I'm surprised at that since it's now a single...

Anyway, I've been trying to play it out, and all I've been able to figure out is a little bit of the chorus. The song is in drop A# I believe and the chorus goes something like (low strings) 0-12-0-12-12-0-15-0-12-0-12-12-0-15-0-10-10-0-10-10-0-10-0-5-5-0-5-3 and repeat.
Basically the chords are at open, 12, 15, 10, 5, and 3 I believe. At least that will get you started. It's hard to hear the technical parts but that sounds right to me.

There may be an easier way to play it further down the neck but that's easier for me since I'm a little bit of a newbie and the strumming is so odd in this song. There's also an acoustic part in the back which I have no idea - you're on your own there.

Someone tab this, I'm having trouble figuring this one out.