would this guitar be good for playing stuff like atreyu or bullet for my valentine through a 6505 head. i've heard their necks are second to none and i was j/w

my friend is buying my ke3 for 600 (iv added emg's to it and am giving him the case too soo its not a bad deal) but i am looking for something that will have a lightning fast neck and effortless pinch harmonics
Last edited by keabler at Jun 17, 2007,
if you are up in that price range dont ask us. go play them. please. but id try some ibanez, jackson, gibson, prs, and schecters

edit: and esp. thats what atreyu use
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by InanezGuitars44 at Jun 17, 2007,
Quote by CyberK007
as far as i know PRS isnt a metal guitar

No man, those Dragon pickups rule. PRS can do whatever you want to play. I promise.
You have WAAAAAYYY too much money to throw around. Cheesy pop metalcore through a 6505 and you STILL have enough money for a PRS? WTF?!

Lightning fast neck, sweet pinch harmonics? Did someone say JEM?!!!

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-JEM7V-Steve-Vai-Signature-Electric-Guitar?sku=519833

Et voila! The Ibanez JEM, with the JEM Prestige neck and genuine DiMarzio Evolution humbucking pickups.
i want to know if you've played a paul reed smith neck because they are amazing. i have a gibson explorer pro as well that i like more than my ke3 and my friend really likes my ke3 so im gunna help a friend out even though i love that guitar cuz it was my first one and i put emgs in it. and eff you if i like the sound of atreyu (not so much their new new stuff) actually their new game song bs blowsssss, its more or less what the band i play in plays. well i would compare it more to catherine. lately i listen to a lot of job for a cowboy, see you next tuesday, haha every once in a while test your reflex, the chariot and beneath the massacre. point being dont label me as a poser. whats wrong wit ha 6505 head. just cuz i didnt want to throw down 3000 on a krank that will get totally trashed giging. and i was looken at ibanez but i just wanted to see what every ones opinions on a prs is. i wasnt gunna spend 2000 on it i was gunna get an insane deal from a friend. i was also looking at an esp ec 1000 i played one of those a couple months ago and loved it. i know prs isnt the first brand you think of when you hear metal but they play soooo nice.

what about a
Ibanez RGA121
jackson rr5
i think since every one is so bitter about a prs and i was a little skeptical im gunna get an rr5 cuz they are soo sick.