If you're asking if it's loud enough, yes it is. Also, yes it's tube. The second one is really, really loud.

However, I really can't say if it's goo enough to gig and what not, until we know what it is your music styles are.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
it's a valve amp, and get the 602. nothing fancy about the 100watt. its just... 100watts.
60 would be more than enough for gigs, but i personally don't like the TSL line. thats one reason i bought one of the DSL.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Yeah 60w all tube will be great for gigs. I have my sights set on a TSL 602 myself. Really aching to buy one. Its a great amp. I played it at a music shop.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Although its a combo, could you add another cab to it to make 6 speakers? If i ever needed to although i really doubt it.
Quote by rtyrtyrtyus
Although its a combo, could you add another cab to it to make 6 speakers? If i ever needed to although i really doubt it.

trust me mate you woudn't ever need to give that thing any more speakers! If you wanted to put a 4x12 on it, just buy the TSL60 head as opposed to the combo.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM