Hi, can you guys give some tips on how to achieve this chord?

I can barre all the strings for the 1, but its the 3 3's thats the problem
Practice...
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Revalk said it all.

I used to think barre chords were an arse when I first started playing, but they're probably easier than most root chords once you've got the hang of them.
i just use my little finger to press the 3 strings down, making sure that you dont catch the high e, so it rings cleanly.
barre the first ones with your index, and the second group with your ring, it takes practice and time to build up the strenth to barre properly, but it's easy as piss once you get it down.
Bar with index finger, ring finger on D, pinky on G, middle finger on B. That how I do it. Allows for easy switch to minor also.
Ibanez SA260
Roland Microcube
so you use all you fingers, i thought using the less fingers the better

Quote by Armon
Bar with index finger, ring finger on D, pinky on G, middle finger on B. That how I do it. Allows for easy switch to minor also.
Quote by Armon

you must have tiny fingers.
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
Quote by TERU
so you use all you fingers, i thought using the less fingers the better

Quote by rhcpfan27
you must have tiny fingers.

Nah, kinda long slim ones. I could do a bar with index finger and bar with ring finger but I think it sounds crappier. This works for me.
Ibanez SA260
Roland Microcube
Quote by Armon

I just tried this, and i have to say it is the most comfortable method for me,
plus it reduces the amount of pressure you have to exert with your index finger.

+1
do the double barre if you can. Some people just don't have the right shape fingers for it though.
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
I practised these barré chords on A string by sliding the open Amaj chord up (using middle, ring, pink) Then you'll only have to put your index finger next to them.
The trick however is to place your thumb really at the back of the neck. If you keep your thumb bended over the neck (like for example in the open Emaj chord) you won't succeed.

Good luck!
try practising open E and open A type chords at first with your middle ring and pinky, before you learn to barre, do not use your index when practising this will make it easier when you come to barre
is this basically to strengthen my weaker fingers?

Quote by eisaac
try practising open E and open A type chords at first with your middle ring and pinky, before you learn to barre, do not use your index when practising this will make it easier when you come to barre