Hmm small budget, try eBay or craigslist.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
This is the bass forum...

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
Yeah your only gonna be able to afford a second hand amp for that price.
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal
There is nothing wrong with second hand ****. Damn cheap, and in nearly all cases there is nothing wrong with it. There are some good bargains on eBay
Save some money and buy something good. Don't spend your money now for something cheap and crappy, and don't even look at the Behringer amps. Their tone sucks, they are unreliable, and the wattage that they are supposed to have isn't real rms, but it's the peak. At least for the most of them.
Well I 've got mine for just 50euro's!
Belive it or not it's Peavy, 300w!!!
I have played on that amp for 6 years and it's great, I got it from some old man who don't even know what it is! When I bought it, the speaker and transistor were out, I just replace that and it's doing great for know!
I just want to say that you shouldn't hurry to buy some expenssive amp and that you can make a great job with some second hand amp. Mine's got great tune and I'm very pleased to have it, I would never sell it to anyone, so keep that in mind when you come to music store to buy some crapy little sh*t
Marko

Awarded for patriotism
They left their life in fire
But don't know even why
You'll be able to get a high wattage behringer, its just do you want a high wattage behringer
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
I'd love to meet the person that actually wants a high wattage Behringer. All they are are fire hazards, IMO.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.