This is reposted thread made about an hour or so ago, as I put 1992 model twice in the title, and didn't say it was in the UK, and you cannot change the thread title!

Hi guys (and gals)

Finally decided I am going to sell my Ibanez, as I need the money to fund a car purchase, and since I got my Strat I hardly EVER play this any more, so it just sits in a case. So, I'm afraid it has to now go.
It's a 1992 model, and in great condition for the age. The body shows hardly ANY wear, apart from a tiny bit of buckle rash on the back. This guitar has been played a lot, so the finish on the fingerboard is wearing off in places to reveal the maple underneath which then gets darker - give it a nice look IMO. The neck BTW is the original Wizard neck, with a 17mm thickness at the first fret - it's a REALLY thin neck! It has been played as I say, but it has been extremly well looked after, and as such the body is in very good condition, with no chips along the bottom edge at all, and the only chip on the body is on the tummy cut, and it about 3mm and a little bit of the chip goes down to the wood. The neck plate is a little rusted, but this is only cosmetic and I have sanded the rust down so it is all smooth. Still has stickers on the back though, which I presume are from new, and it also still has the "RG550" sticker on the back of the headstock.
It has the Lo-Pro Edge, and three Seymour Duncan pickups. A Duncan Custom in the bridge, a Classic Stack Strat in the middle and a '59 in the neck. This combo makes it a really versatile instrument, and I will be sad to see it go.
These really are great guitars, and were built in the Fujigen plant in Japan, where the Prestige Ibanezes are now made, so quality is great.

I've probably missed quite a lot out, so do ask any questions!

Sad to see her go really, but I cannot afford to keep her since I want a car to do up as well!

Calum

EDIT: Forgot the price!

I'm asking £340 with padded gigbag. Open to Sensible offers.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Last edited by Calum_Barrow at Jun 18, 2007,
wow, i mean, ****ing wow!

im gonna have to think hard as to whether i want a car or not now
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Would you consider shipping to America?
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD BUY IT RIGHT AWAY ((((
( i live in israel too... so.. lol)
Don't laugh at me but... I offer $350 dollars.. Seriously.
<_<
>_>

I love this guitar.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Last edited by kosmic at Jul 10, 2007,
Are there any rust on any other parts of the guitar apart from the neck plate? i.e. locking nuts, bridge saddles etc?

I'd offer you £280 if it's all clean.
Gear:
Gibson SG '61 RI
Fender MIJ 62RI Tele
PRS Singlecut SE
Epiphone Sheraton II
Ibanez AEG10NT
Orange Rocker 30
Blackstar HT5C
Quote by KazVH100R
Are there any rust on any other parts of the guitar apart from the neck plate? i.e. locking nuts, bridge saddles etc?

I'd offer you £280 if it's all clean.

Bits of the bridge were when I bought it but they've all been cleaned up, as were the pickup poles but they are mostly cleaned up too. I clean it after I play it and keep it nice and clean too, so it's clean for a 15 year old instrument.

I live in Lancashire BTW

I haven't been on these boards in a while, and DarylCooper added me on MSN and has given me an offer which I have accepted. I hadn't seen the offers already in place on here until I logged in today. If for whatever reason it falls through I'll be in contact with any offers from the UK (not USA I'm sorry, as it's a big hassle for me and I really cannot be bothered).

Calum
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

The guitar IS still for sale yes, after the sale fell through due to the buyer not being able to sell his instrument, so she's still here and I am open to offers of course! It needs to go!

lancashire FTW... erm, yeah...
I'd have it in a flash but iv got my eyes on a les paul.
United Kingdom.....

why cant every guitarist just live in the same area?
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Billie Joe is a really good guitarist, Green Day is like the best shred band around.

^Fails.
Hi is it still for sale and if yes would you mail it to switzerland?
^ No thanks, I NEED the money bad.

And I will only post to UK.

^ Sorry man, I sold it this morning!

SOLD!