Page 1 of 3
Yesss I have many questions about alcohol.First off....I have two cans of Bulmers left over from Friday night, I have them stashed in my room but there not in the frdge.Will they go off?I wanna have em on Wednsday so will they be alright?lol

And I wanna know what gets you twisted,off your head,hammered really easily...I usually drink Stonehouse,cos everyone calls it "Rocket fuel" after two cans your gone.But I cant drink that anymore without even the smell of it making me feel sick.So what else is like rocket feul.I think Stonehouse has like 16% alc in it.What has higher than that?
Absenth if they sell it there. its like 45% alcohol
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If you're on about the stuff in Tesco, it's 56%.

There's much stronger stuff.

the stuff in our Tesco is 68% but at £20 it's a total rip-off when you can get 85% absinthe in Spain for half the price

one of my mates has something that is 95% alcohol, i can't remember the name of it though.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Last edited by irongoat666 at Jun 17, 2007,
You can get stuff thats about 80%
But be careful if you are new to alcohol... Because stuff like that hits hard, very hard...
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
how old is this kid? ten? he's wondering if like a couple cans of alcohol will explode? what? dude seriously, do your own research. you're making yourself look like a damned fool.
Rum
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
had some black absynth that was 80%, that stuff was filth. And no ur bottle wont go off, it only goes in fridge to cool for tast really
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
how old is this kid? ten? he's wondering if like a couple cans of alcohol will explode? what? dude seriously, do your own research. you're making yourself look like a damned fool.

Nah, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's 12... although he really should be drinking Magner's rather than Bulmer's.
Don't worry they won't explode, just be very warm and gross.
As for me, I just love drinking rum. Captain Morgan spiced usually.
my friends sometimes get this stuff called absent, never had it myself but the alcholhal content is supposed to b really high
"That was it, a nick. Now happily paid for. [...] It was decided that it was so far away in time and influence that...well, you only get caught when you're successful. That's the game". Robert Plant
No, an unopened can of beer will not spoil

Be sure to chill it before you drink though, tastes much better.

Oh, and if you wanna get hammered go for a dozen shots of whiskey, chased by a sip of beer. It's mad fun when you do it with a few of your buddies. Be sure to have a sober man there though, he can have a few beers but he's gotta be there to look after your drunk-asses.

Alcohol wisdom comes from experience, you can't just research it. I've only been drinking for a little over a year, but I've had some awesome nights, some embarassing nights, some sick nights, but no really sexy nights. I hope there's some of those to come.

Drink BEER!
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by DeadHead256
plain ass vodka is like 40%

But tastes bad
You're asking if canned drink goes off...
Unless they're open, they'll be fine for months, if not years.
As for what's like 'Rocket fuel', you might as well try MD20/20, or Buckfast. I'm sure it's just as classy as 'Rocket Fuel'.
Quote by SiD3_eFf3cT
try drinking racing fuel. it's 200 proof haha

Yeah, life is easy when you're working as mechanic at NASA
Quote by irongoat666
the stuff in our Tesco is 68% but at £20 it's a total rip-off when you can get 85% absinthe in Spain for half the price

you're rightxD

Quote by irongoat666

one of my mates has something that is 95% alcohol, i can't remember the name of it though.

rubbing alcohol?
Quote by Sinforsale

"How can you even understand that?" my friend told me it sounded like a Donkey was getting raped by a giant panda bear.
pretty sure 96% would almost kill you...
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
Quote by JC13

edit: Dude above me, if you look closley to the actual bottle, and not the enlarged pic.. it looks like it says 56%..

Its pretty hard to see with the giant flashing notice
But an intresting point you raise
although imo looks like a 9
Quote by ldnovelo2
Quote by Dark Aegis
That ****s gotta be russian

Its polish man.
See Produce of Poland
Quote by ldnovelo2
that bottle does say 56% ... my mouse has a zoom-in thing and i looked ... 56 biatch ... yeah hapsburg gold ansinthe = crazy ... 89.9% ... but considering T/S thoguht 16% is alot ... you cant go wrong with jager
Quote by Rhys90
pretty sure 96% would almost kill you...

Depends how much you drink, like with any alcohol. 1 shot would be about 2.5 units, so erm, it would be pretty easy to kill yourself with it, but you can kill yourself with beer/wine if you try hard enough.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by nilitus
rubbing alcohol?

probably. i wouldn't dare go near it, i'm not that hardcore, but his dad took apparently took a shot and felt like he was going to die
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

just get a mixture of spirits, beer and cider, and mix them in a bowl. pour in lemonade or coke, and you have abolutely lethal punch. flavour with fruit if you're a pansy. Drink a glass straight then a glass slow, stop as soon as it starts to affect you because by then it will be too late

love is a dog from hell.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Learn from my mistakes and don't drink meths.

That's alright I don't fit in many glasses.

/poor joke.

Why the fuck did you drink meths?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
That's alright I don't fit in many glasses.

/poor joke.

Why the fuck did you drink meths?

I was tricked. It was back when I was 15 or 16, young enough for a party to involve people having stolen alcohol from their parents. One girl had a volvic or something water bottle that was blue-tinted, she told us it was cheap vodka and we couldn't tell that what we were drinking was purple

And I lol'd at your joke
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I was tricked. It was back when I was 15 or 16, young enough for a party to involve people having stolen alcohol from their parents. One girl had a volvic or something water bottle that was blue-tinted, she told us it was cheap vodka and we couldn't tell that what we were drinking was purple

And I lol'd at your joke

You stole alcohol from your parents at 16? I stopped doing that when I was 13.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
vodka-o (vodka with orange juice) as we call it here...usually mixed 3:1...that gets me drunk pretty quickly
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Muphin
You stole alcohol from your parents at 16? I stopped doing that when I was 13.

No, I didn't, my friend did. Except she stole it from the garage instead of the drinks cabinet...

And vodka-orange (called a screwdriver here) is meant to be really bad for you, something to do with the amount of acid combined with the alcohol.

The thing that gets me drunk the fastest is jagermeister and red bull, because the caffiene gets into your bloodstream faster. Shame it's about 4quid per drink =/
btw that stuff up there has 96%
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Page 1 of 3