Page 1 of 4
theres gotta be some people in the pit intrested in cars/bikes

what do you have?

I have an 85 camaro

and an 86 zx600 ninjaaaaaaaa
and if rhymes were valums I'd be comfortably numb.
I heard this song about some guy having a bitching camaro once, it was pretty cool.

I have a 2007 Chevy Silverado 2400 4 wheel drive with allison transmission (well, not yet, but when i turn 16, it will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.)
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
'94 Jeep Grand Cherrokee Country.

Stuff:
ESP LTD EC-200qm
Boss HM-2
Digitech Metal Master
Peavey Backstage 30
Kustom KGA10
Quote by urik

old school FTW!

LOLOLOLOLOL
and if rhymes were valums I'd be comfortably numb.
I've only had 8 lessons...but my dads planning to buy an old Ford Fiesta, about 5-6 years old and about 12,000 miles, good condition. Red.
I gotta pay for the rest of my lessons....
2001 Monte Carlo SS

With a K&N CAI, new throttle body, cat-back exhaust, 17" rims w/ BFG Radial, Eibach lowering kit, modded PCM, and new cam it should be pushing well close to 300hp/375 torque.
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
ive got a 96 Blazer. i pwn
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

92 White Formula Firebird. FTW.
Quote by apocalypse13

Quote by Beckerism
I ain't ghetto foo! I's just keeping it real!

Keep it real man.
Click.
1990 Chrysler Dodge Plymouth Caravan. . .it needs a new motor though. I am currently cruising an old german bike. It's a lot better than driving to tell you the truth.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
98' Toyota Tercel.

I'm getting it free (from dad), and it's got great gas millage. I'm not complaining.
I drive my Dad's '98 Acure 3.2 TL and my mom's '99 Mazda MPV. I'm going to buy a bike soon, probably an older honda rebel or other 250 so I won't have to sell my soul to afford insurance
79 Chevy Malibu
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
A coyote Dh-3

AthenasGhost get that manitou splice off and get a Dj3 or Goldlabel from manitou or a rock shox argyle. Btw awsome bike i was gonna buy one but i got a gary fisher bitter then got a Coyote dh-3 Built in the Uk out of business though
Quote by zippidyduda
I heard this song about some guy having a bitching camaro once, it was pretty cool.

dead milkmen ftw
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
I drive a '07 Searchbar.

A lot of them were made, but only a few are actually used.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
a drive a 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI...i think i won

well im actually 13 so i cant drive but ive been in a WRX
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
pretty sweet huh? i just restored the handle and added a snackbox for lunchtime
^necrolust, too bad i didnt meet u before u signed the purchase papers. i just got a coupon in the mail from Vw, for two free guitars, if i could get someone to join the Vw club.

i love my GLI.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
89 Ford Mustang Convertable, oh baby.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket or am I stabbing you repeatedly in the face?

The Slick Fingers of the Bass Malitia, PM IndieMetalHead to join

You don't own shit.
A '98 Dodge Neon, which has become a ghetto-ass hooptie of a ride through the years.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O

'03 dodge intrepid. Not much to look at but i enjoy the v6.
Quote by WantToLearn
what is poon?
Quote by cleadus_134
'96 windstar lol

that was my old car, had balls for a mini van, i got the tires smoking a few times

right now I'm going to start payments on a 96 cadillac deville, its my dad's car.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
i own two 85 camaros, a standard and a Z28, they both look like crap, and the standard is gunna get junked as soon as i get the trans out and throw it in the Z28.
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
no pics, but I have a '90 Volvo 240. You just can't kill a volvo. I can also fit an entire 4-piece band stage rig in my car for gigs. It's like a clown car.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite

1980 Cadillac Hearse, it was only $2,200, but it's lousy on gas. The one in this picture is nicer than mine though.
666 BRO
Page 1 of 4