Well the title says it all. I have to replace mine. I really like Elixirs, which I have used on my ovations for years. I just wanted to see what the majority of people were putting on their schecters. Thanks
Schecter Black Cherry HELLRAISER!

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
i don't have a schecter, but I'm assuming that you are playing metal/rock since you have a Hellraiser. Try DR's. I like Black Beauties, personally.
+1 on the DR's. They're my favourite strings hands down
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
definitely DR's i prefer the blues ones
Quote by Invictious
Wha...? Ask the local guitar shop for servicing?
They are ugly and bastards there though...
£30

That's outrageous.
Their penis is small too, and I am not that desperate
No thanks.
Yeah I have a set of the DR red devils right here. I have to say I think they look hot, but I hear their tone sucks. I have yet to try them so....who knows. Also what gages are you guys using...I have been experimenting with drop C so I am thinking about upping my gage from a 10 to an 11. What do you guys think?

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
If you're going from 10 elixers to 11 DR extras it's not going to be a big challenge because they are more flexible than most strings. I personally love the tone of my DR extras and they feel like a normal string rather than elixer's slippery feel. I don't think either are better strings but if you like the feel of elixers better than normal strings and can get your hands on a heavy top light bottom set then get elixers because I found they last a little longer than the DRs.
You don't have to do any sort of modifications to the guitar...ie change set up if you change gages do you??

Thats what I thought, but its always best to ask cause this place has all the answers.

If you decide to move up to 11s then you might need to adjust your trussrod if you notice any big change in playability but you'll probably be fine.
What am I going to get out of 11's. I mean like what gain would I get from going from 10s to 11s. I just thought it might be better to go to 11s if I play alot of drop c.

I play on Drop C on my SG with 9s on the first 3 strings and 10s on the top 3, so I don't think you'll have a problem playing with 10s on it, but if you want to go 11s that's cool. I have the Zakk Wylde GHS set on my EC-1000 cause it goes from 10s to 12s, which I like cause I can play faster and bend, etc. on the high strings and still get a heavier sound palm muting and such on the low strings.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com