My brother is in a hard rock/metal band, and they want to produce some merch. we have several ideas, and I want to know what UG thinks of them.

A shirt that says "You know how I know you're gay?" on the front and "Because you hardcore dance" on the back.

A shirt that says "Friends don't let friends listen to emo"

Panties/thongs that say Right of Passage(the band's name) on the front.

Thoughts?
Quote by fthexscene
Lol
The first one's clever, the second, ehh.. emo bashing is stupid and a old... and the last, well think about it for a minute, would you take a band that sells thongs seriously?
First one's funny though ^_^

+1 on everything he said
well, everyone in the band hates hardcore dancing, and so do a majority of the kids in the scene. and the emo one was a random idea from my brother.
Uhmmm i like the way you think.
But whatabout :

The bands name on the front and on the back:
Killing emos since [insert the year the band was formed]

If you're going for that approach
well, the two shirts will both have the band name on them. and the killing emos since is actually amusing.
Uhhh unless you misspelled it intentionally, it should be Rite of Passage... but w/e
Dem Dry Bones
Current read: I Am America (And You Can Too) (Stephen Colbert)
Album of the Week: Four Thieves Gone (The Avett Brothers)
it is mispelled intentionally. they want it mean not only the normal Rite meaning, but also that it is their right to do and play what they want.
my friends dad wrote a book called Shag, about shag dancing, he made a few thongs, that said Shag, no the other kind
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by metallifan3091
My brother is in a hard rock/metal band, and they want to produce some merch. we have several ideas, and I want to know what UG thinks of them.

A shirt that says "You know how I know you're gay?" on the front and "Because you hardcore dance" on the back.

A shirt that says "Friends don't let friends listen to emo"

Panties/thongs that say Right of Passage(the band's name) on the front.

Thoughts?

Screw the thongs. but the first and second are okay.

have them think up a sick logo. if they need some artwork or something like that i suggest using this program:
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/apophysis

i've always thought it'd be sweet to have a metal band's logo made in apo.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone