Im thinking about getting another guitar to fix up. I was thinking of something with a thin neck, so i am leaning towards an Ibanez. But i only wanna spend about $250-350 on this guitar and then ill spend more when i add stuff. Im not sure exactly what model to get but its should have a floyd, nice neck and good for metal, althought ill be upgrading.

Any suggestions? and it doesnt have to be just Ibanez, im open to anything
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone
you can probably find an RG series Ibanez that will be exactly what you're looking for. If you can find an RG Prestige series used, then you'll be really lucky.
my band is here ------> myspace.com/weareattica
yea i guess im gonna look at my local guitar store for a used one. but if anyone finds anything im still lookin
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone
I'm looking at the Epi Goth G-400 now, it fits into your price range but not your specifications. For what you're looking for, I think an Ibanez RG320/321 would probably work best.
I saw a dude on TV that made his own in prison using radio and boat model parts. Heh, then he made one for another guy for a carton of cigarettes or something. It was pretty cool, even if the guy was a pedophile. But anyway...

I've heard of people fixing up Squiers and Ibanez and turning them into 1/2 decent guitars. There was a Squier at a local guitar store that the owner had fixed up that sounded pretty good for the price, about $350. I went for the MiM strat though.
if your willing to spend 400 get the guitar i have look im my pro for pics. has a floyd but the pickups are great so im not changing them and its great for metal
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join