which band name is the best out of:

save our youth

the Vine and the Branches

We are a Christian band....but i still need a name. We play like..rockish music/Praise (worship) songs.
Anyone play gunbound? then add johnny93

....you must tap into: THE FORCE!
....or: THE FORCE! will leave you
....then, you will no longer have: THE FORCE!
Christian Music Sucks!!! Cody Blankenship From Clinton,ohio Says So!! And If U Havent Figured That Out Yet. I Am Cody!! Muahahahhahaha
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ummm for a christian band i would say "faith +1"

+1, for South Park references.
hmmm, i always thought "Lamb of God" was a good name for a christan/worship band, maybe go with that?
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
The Vine and the Branches is better. Save Our Youth sounds a little too...pretentious.
first of all, if you are in a christian group:

Rule#1: Dont tell people you are in a christion group

Rule#2: personal taste, but christian music sucks and never gets anywhere

Rule#3:If you do in fact want to make "holy jesus" music, then join the church choir or sumthing, cuz nobody will take you seriously when you are on stage singing

"all praise the angels and eat at our table, sing along with mother earth in her green stable"

thats just bad...

Rule#5: to answer your first question/comment/trivial statement, why not just call it:

Holy $hit
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Last edited by shadowsoldier08 at Jun 17, 2007,
Quote by shadowsoldier08
Last time I checked, religion's not about being ashamed of your religion.

Quote by shadowsoldier08
The objective of religious music isn't to show off musical talent; it's to spread a lyrical message. With that in mind, I'd say Christian music is doing exactly want it wants to accomplish.

Quote by shadowsoldier08
Rule#3:If you do in fact want to make "holy jesus" music, then join the church choir or sumthing, cuz nobody will take you seriously when you are on stage singing
Yes, let's just ignore the entire multi-million dollar Christian music scene...

Quote by shadowsoldier08
Rule#5: to answer your first question/comment/trivial statement, why not just call it:

Holy ****
Asterisks are indeed heavenly. Good call.

Anyways, there's a thread for band names, so *reported*.
Dude, i played for my church band for two years just for fun and we wanted to go serious but i said no. the reason is because we would never get anywhere. But go for it man. Maybey god has it in store for you. But dont listen to these people. Christian Rock Bands ave good music.Third Day kicks ass, relient K kicks even more. And casting crowns. And Creed And Shinedown both have christian refrences so all you idiots above.......Listen to your crappy satanic crap. YOULL never get anwhere. But go 4 the vine and the branches.
divinity could be a good name

if nothing else type stuff in here and see how it sounds in other languages
http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

thanks guys...well except those...negative pple out there...
thanks for the advice...and the guy who reported me...if you really did..it doesnt really matter lol ..I dont post a lot on this site.
Anyone play gunbound? then add johnny93

....you must tap into: THE FORCE!
....or: THE FORCE! will leave you
....then, you will no longer have: THE FORCE!
Quote by shadowsoldier08
first of all, if you are in a christian group:

"all praise the angels and eat at our table, sing along with mother earth in her green stable"

thats just bad...

Holy $hit

You forgot 'Rule' number four ¬_¬
id say save our youth
or you could do anything that you think of, christian bands dont need a christian name to be christian.
ever heard of atreyu?
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
How about the jesus and mary chain oh wait, that's already a kickass, non-christian band.

but seriously how about ummmmm wait uhh okay just a second oh ok i got one, how about In God We Praise, like in god we trust you know haha, or The Repentance Rosary, i don't even know what a rosary is but i think it's christian, or Saints of Faith, or Don't Grieve Over A Goblet Of Spilled Blood Of Christ, i like that one.wait Jahova's Souljas, hell yeah i am teh roxor
u should take the " lamb of god" name and turn it into "sheep of jesus" lol