Well my girl wants to know what happens if you take them while pregnant.
Quote by andy_thomas
That depends, when you look at a map is west left or right?

If you think I care about what you say to me you are sadly mistaken.
Don't take them while you're pregnant.
PM me for details on Scourge's forum!

Quote by jmag
gangster-dolly, du my new hero.
if you mean normal birth control im not sure, but I don't think it's bad for the fetus.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Souphead2000
Well my girl wants to know what happens if you take them while pregnant.

probably nothing.. they just release certain hormones. now to the obvious question: why?
They suppress hormones that start her period and stuff. Couldn't be too good for a fetus.

And, you shouldn't be doing it while there's anything already in there, anyway. That's just wrong.
i thought only sperm could get you pregnant
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by daltonator9690
They suppress hormones that start her period and stuff. Couldn't be too good for a fetus.

And, you shouldn't be doing it while there's anything already in there, anyway. That's just wrong.

wrong? it's not like the baby can see his dad's schlong from inside the womb, and even if it was, it's not like he'd remember
are you talking fertility drugs or birth control
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
You're pretty much wasting them if you're taking them while pregnant. There really isn't any evident that the hormones effect the baby, but if you know you're pregnant, stop taking them. You can't get pregnant again if you're already pregnant.

Quote by jmag
^
I think he means to prevent a pregnancy... If so, then it is wrong.

And even still, TS, if you're not ready for a baby, don't have sex. If one does come, then either deal with it, or put it up for adoption.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
she should take them
Quote by fil69
Hu r emos???

Quote by .Sidewinder.
could someone translate that last post for me please?
would it kill the baby. and were talking about birth control
Quote by andy_thomas
That depends, when you look at a map is west left or right?

If you think I care about what you say to me you are sadly mistaken.
Quote by Souphead2000

God no! If she was taking a higher dose than normal (and I don't see why that would be the case), there's the possibility of it harming the baby but for Christ's sake if she's pregnant stop taking them if you think there's going to be a risk.

Quote by jmag
5 Birth controls = 1 Morning after pill.

You learn these things after a few close calls.
use a ****ing hanger
Quote by fil69
Hu r emos???

Quote by .Sidewinder.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
why the hell would anyone take birth control if they're already pregnant, though?????

HOPEFULLY IT WILL KILL THE SOB
Quote by fil69
Hu r emos???

Quote by .Sidewinder.
Women only need a pill to get pregnant now?!

. I'm not sure but if you're talking about the "I had sex last night without a condom but don't want a baby now" pill, common sense says "no".

EDIT: Birth control affects the hormones and makes the body think it's pregnant doesn't it? So. . .already pregnant plus drugs telling body it's pregnant sound like double pregnant so that sounds bad. . .
Last edited by R0CKER1220 at Jun 18, 2007,
Quote by Strat_Player
HOPEFULLY IT WILL KILL THE SOB

we've got miraculous things called morning after pills now.. fda approved to "KILL THE SOB"
obviously she wants to know if it would hurt the baby so she could try to kill it.

if it does, she wants to take it, so the baby hopefully dies.

if it doesnt, she wants to take a metal hanger and jam it into the baby's skull.
Quote by Souphead2000

no but it'll make it come out retarded.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by anti
5 Birth controls = 1 Morning after pill.

You learn these things after a few close calls.

Quote by civildp1
no but it'll make it come out retarded.

I sense a disagreement. How many has she taken ts, 5?
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
holy ****

you kids are sick
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
theres no point in taking the pill while pregnant, and if shes pregnant and think they will get rid of the baby dont be stupid. Go talk to your parents and discuss options like abortion, if u wait to long itll end up becoming a bigger problem.
Quote by whenshoesattack
I sense a disagreement. How many has she taken ts, 5?

there's no disagreement. If a chick wakes up in some dudes bed and is like, "Did you use a condom?" and then he answers, "No way bitch, I rock it bareback." She can take 5 birth control pills right away to prevent the sperm from doing their job.

But if she's already pregnant, and she continues to take the birth control, it'll screw up the baby.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i think you chose the wrong place to come for information lol
ask a real doctor or find a reliable website.
Quote by civildp1
there's no disagreement. If a chick wakes up in some dudes bed and is like, "Did you use a condom?" and then he answers, "No way bitch, I rock it bareback." She can take 5 birth control pills right away to prevent the sperm from doing their job.

But if she's already pregnant, and she continues to take the birth control, it'll screw up the baby.

Are you ****ing serious? No, for God's sake don't listen to this guy

Quote by jmag