Spin the bottle!
childish - yes
fun - maybe

A game that has been around ever since bottles were made, or even before that known as "spin the wooden stick". Share your experiences and rules/ways you play!
Quote by Shea Donoghue
Fuck spin the bottle. I just go make out with people.

This is an easy way to start smooching with as many people you want
Quote by MakinLattes
I don't want to talk about spin the bottle. bad, bad times.

*shudders*

Ew, fat girl spin the bottle.
Nikolas
It's fun! You get to practice so you are prepared for the real thing
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Ew, fat girl spin the bottle.

more like fat tranny. I had to take some girls from my old group home to a party in the Castro, in a LGBTQQ community center. pretty much everyone got lice. the horror.. THE HORROR!!!
Spin the Bottle is lame.... I mean like what if you are playing with more guys then chicks...?
Quote by garrett5
Spin the Bottle is lame.... I mean like what if you are playing with more guys then chicks...?

My rules are:
-The spinner has to kiss the person the top of the bottle points to, if it is a person of the same sex that person gets to spin.

-You can either kiss on the cheek for 15 seconds or on the lips for 5 seconds

Less number of a sex means less variety and people for the other sex to kiss
What's with the thread title? Too much time on your hands?

But anyways, I never liked spin the bottle. It's just so cliche.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by MakinLattes
I don't want to talk about spin the bottle. bad, bad times.

*shudders*

coming from a guy with a magical leopurodon as his avatar, that must have been some bad ****....
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
What's with the thread title? Too much time on your hands?

But anyways, I never liked spin the bottle. It's just so cliche.

Well, it's fun if you're looking for a kiss lol

uh it's supposed to say Spin the Bottle but I made a typo and it won't let me fix it
Quote by paulvxD

uh it's supposed to say Spin the Bottle but I made a typo and it won't let me fix it

I know what it's supposed to say, but why couldn't you just write it in English?
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by Schmietty
THIS FORUM IS LIKE >75% MALES

So, I'll pass...

You never kiss the same sex in the version of spin the bottle I play.. I don't know about you guys
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
I know what it's supposed to say, but why couldn't you just write it in English?

It's summer vacation and it's 10:26 PM on a Sunday night.. I have too much time on my hands
Quote by garrett5

That's the reason I can't play a lot of games like this... Most of my friends are dudes, dude.
Quote by paulvxD

it looks more like a spaz attack than a typo.
Oh Shit!
Quote by Shea Donoghue
Another easy way is to go over to them and start smooching with them.

Come to Canada, bro. Everything's better in the snow.

T'is true.
ಥ_ಥ
i have never played spin the bottle, partly because i would never have to want to kisss some ugly fat chick. The big thing in my middle school was truth or dare, now that was a game. Basically we would get like 15 kids with about even numbers of both sexes. Then some kid would always would start off the game with stupid dares like "i dare you to scream "im gay" or sometyhing along those lines until everybody pretty much realized they were just there to smooch so then it became nothing but kissing dares.

Ahhhh the joys of middle school.
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".