I found this guy thats selling all his stuff he had in his studio . He is selling some Marshall cabs but he used Marshall MG's with them . So i want to know if there is a standard marshall cab that comes with the MG head? im looking for a marshall cab for my 50watt plexi but i dont want to buy a crappy cab . Does enyone know if the cabs that come with the MG heads are just as bad as the head itself ???
Gibson SG spesial

Marshall 1987X MKII Head
Genz Benz El diablo 100 Head
Genz Benz Gflex 212 cab.

Korg AX1500G multi effects pedal
If they are MG matched cabs then yeah, im afraid they are also going to suck, i doubt the build construction can be too shoddy but the stock speakers are definitely going to be very poor
Diezel, Motherfucker
ahh , ok no than thats that , cos im looking for a 2 x 12 cab with some v30's inside but i cant find a cab in South Africa with v30's for a good price so ill stick to my original plan , ill build my own cab . Thanks guys
Gibson SG spesial

Marshall 1987X MKII Head
Genz Benz Gflex 212 cab.

Yeah thats sounds like a good plan, you need some quality speakers to go with that awesome amp
Diezel, Motherfucker
sorry bensaunderson , didnt mean to offend enyone .
Gibson SG spesial

Marshall 1987X MKII Head
Genz Benz Gflex 212 cab.

as much as i usually defend MGs,

it would be a crime to run a plexi through an MG cab.
Gibson LP w/SD59+PRS Dragon II
Fender 52RI Hotrod Tele
PRS Tremonti SE w/Bulldog Extremist/Black Label

Cornford MK50H & 2x12
Marshall JMP-1

TC Electronics G-System

MacBook + Ableton Live
MG cabs are made of particle board.. And the speakers are crap. They're okay if you get it really cheap just because you need a cab but it's nothing you should spend decent money on or keep.

I sold mine last week but I DO miss it.

Made a good bed-side table.