The vocalist sounds like he's trying hard to imitate the Arctic Monkeys with that Sheffield accent he's putting on :/
I wasn't too keen on the tracks as there was nothing musically there to keep me listening (i.e. memorable riffs, catchy melody etc) which is surely a distinguishable feature of the bands you're trying to imitate.
I think you guys have potetential though. Keep at it.
Ok thanks for the comments. We havnt been a band long and and the songs we currently have up i agree arent exactly the best musically. But we have been getting good feedback. Anyonelse care to comment?

Thanks in advance, Simon.
www.myspace.com/bluecollars

My Gear
Fender telecaster deluxe 72
Fender squire strat
Crafter acoustic
Boss ME-50
MXR 10 band EQ
EHX DMM
Marshall JCM 800 100w head
Marshall 1960a cab 4x12
Boss BR-1600
I don't really like that kind of music, but it's well done. The vocals need a little work, but they're not bad. Like Steve The Plank said, there was nothing really really memorable, but it was pretty good. The recordings really weren't so bad either. Maybe try a little more reverb on the vocals, and stop overdoing the accent. Other than that, it was good.

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=610095

Crit for crit?
You guys don't sound bad I would lower the vocals in the mix a little bit it kinda sounds like he's just got the mic too close to his mouth or something. I'm not really big on the type of music you guys play but you've definitely got potential keep it up
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"
check out my band:
www.myspace.com/ourmalignantbeloved
My Gear:
ESP MII deluxe
LTD EC-1000
Madison Divinity II Half Stack
Marshall vs265
Overall very good. As mentioned before I would try to throw in some catchy guitar and bass riffs that usually make this genre of music so enjoyable. The musicianship is very good and the recordings are also pretty good.

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609886
Originally posted by jallas

Ohh... you don't like pop music. Ahh I see, that must make it suck then.

Queene Anne's Revenge!
Gday mate, sounds very much like the arctic monkeys type of genre, your not doin too bad at either! soo keep it up!

however, like people have said before, the vocals arent bad, but just need to be a little bit more captivating... and also in your song "back to the grove" i noticed that the instruments kindof went out of time at the chorus and other parts in the song... but this all comes with experience,,, soo keep it up...... oh and was intentionall at the end of the song to sound like "your so vein"? i bet you think this song is about you?

here my thread to crit if you like http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=610786
Cheers for the comments lads, yeh i no we go a bit out of time in some songs, they were recorded real quick so thats the reason. anyone else care to crit? i will do the same. Nice one, simon.
www.myspace.com/bluecollars

My Gear
Fender telecaster deluxe 72
Fender squire strat
Crafter acoustic
Boss ME-50
MXR 10 band EQ
EHX DMM
Marshall JCM 800 100w head
Marshall 1960a cab 4x12
Boss BR-1600