hello folks...I was wondering if i can have a dial up internet connection and use the phone at the same time..like using the line out function of the phone??

thanks
everyday of my life,i am forced to add another name to the list of people who piss me off.
get a seperate phone line...

thats my guess... I don't use Dial Up.
Quote by kaze_no_oto
A shoe box with two coffee can pickups and pubic hair strings. Rock on.

My Gear:

Gibson 1959 Les Paul Classic Sunburst.
Kramer Vanguard 440S/D
EKO 1957 Acoustic
Vantage 118DT Custom.

You need 2 phone lines. Amazing that ur still on dial-up anyway - broadband prices are the same.
just get broadband... good price and u can use a phone with the internet, and it doesn't cost any extra... at least, in ireland it is anyway
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by clement1
You need 2 phone lines. Amazing that ur still on dial-up anyway - broadband prices are the same.

thnaks..but the palce where i work rgiht at the moment, even the dial up connection to hard to find )
everyday of my life,i am forced to add another name to the list of people who piss me off.
man i thought dial up had died out with the prices of broadband now

PSN ID: ArranP
Some areas don't have the infrastructure for broadband connections. Rural areas come to mind. The infrastructure for dial-up (phone lines) is readily available. The price may be the same at first... but paying the same for dialup or broadband + the costs of having the cable company run a line out just for you isn't really the same.
There are some places where you can't get high speed. My parents live in the country and all they can get is dial-up.
Quote by str84ever
Awesome - does it do the dial up noise thing?

I once sat there logging off and onto the internet just to hear that...Now those days are gone and I feel sad
Quote by Rockwolf
I once sat there logging off and onto the internet just to hear that...Now those days are gone and I feel sad

same here, i remember i recorded it with a ****ty webcam mic but i lost the sound clip

PSN ID: ArranP
If you slice the telephone cable in half and poke one half into your computer's CD drive, and the other half into the back of your mobile phone then you'll be able to talk to your computer! What were we talking about?

for the sake of being helpful (aka avoiding a potential warning), get a seperate phoneline
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████