Page 1 of 2
if you do, type what you have to shave
for me -
my legs, thats it
shaved everything else yesterday
I shaved this morning!

Don't do the legs and arms, though... I only shave my face and feet.
'Lovely' does NOT have guitar solos!

Monterey Stage Series Electric
Some bright orange Ashton acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 112
Variax 300
Quote by fender_696
^ but... you're... a .. boy!

hahahaah im not my username = an inside joke between me and my friend. Supposedly Z cup boy is a superhero who has sooo much manboob tissue he gives it out to flat girls everywhere. Hence the name Z cup boy.
my ass supposidly, erm and my pubes but i shave my face regularly
Quote by PapaSmurph
Face and pubes - as every man should
UNLESS you have a lovely piece of facial hair

great facial hair= awesomeness. Nothing too bushy... I like mine thinned out slightly, sparse but coherent up the sideburns, and a good matching 'tache
facial heir every 2 days and trim my pubes every now and then
I need to. I've got an icky neck-beard goin on.
Gear:

Fender Mexi Fat Strat
2005 Taylor 614ce

Fender MIM J-Bass Fretless
Quote by PapaSmurph
Yeah nothing can beat some good facial hair
But i also forgot to mention the irritating arse hair from time to time and underarm hair

ass hair.... now, that's a conundrum, and an art. The grow back is horrible if you take too much off.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
hahahaah im not my username = an inside joke between me and my friend. Supposedly Z cup boy is a superhero who has sooo much manboob tissue he gives it out to flat girls everywhere. Hence the name Z cup boy.

Don't you shave your armpits?

Face and balls here.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I shaved my growing thorugh beard yesterday, this morning I trimmed my pubes and underarms too *nods*
I shave my face and that's it.. I hate it when girls don't shave their legs and armpits though. Ugh.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
are u supposed to shave ur pubes? and i shave my face every now and then (cant grow a proper beard yet)
Quote by paper shredder
are u supposed to shave ur pubes? and i shave my face every now and then (cant grow a proper beard yet)

Refer to the link in my post. That should answer your question.
I cut myself shaving the other day . So embarassing cos I had to go to a conference dinner straight afterward.

And I'm putting off shaving at the moment cos my trivia night for the last year of school is on wednesday and my groups theme is pirates so I have to get in character haha.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
I really have no problem with a girl who doesn't shave...plus,some hair in some places is beautiful.I love girls with nice pubic hair.
Trim my pubes and shave... I HATE shaving. Luckily I only have to do it every 5 days or so.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Deliriumbassist
aye, no-one likes poo pie in their ass hair.... I find agenerous trim every now and again helps.

Although I did it before Download, and took off too much.... it's was a f*cking pain in the ass all weekend (no pun intended)

I have never shaved my arse hair.
I don't, I wax.
Originally Posted by"putnamehere"
You know youre a guitar player if you see hot girls and says:

"I'd tap her like a Van Halen solo"

and your friends are all:

"Dude, is that a new ice cream or something?"
face
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
I think I need to start shaving elsewhere; when my facial hair grows out, it actually connects to my chest hair. Then my chest hair connects to my back hair via the shoulders.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
i let my facial hair grow a beard for about 2 weeks then shave it to stubble. never clean. scruffy all the time. trim pubes occasionally, but sometimes get carried away
Quote by The Leader
I think I need to start shaving elsewhere; when my facial hair grows out, it actually connects to my chest hair. Then my chest hair connects to my back hair via the shoulders.

i feel your pain dear child
My Gear:

+ Ibanez Prestige S2170-FW
+ Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
+ 1976 Guild S300-D
+ Peavey Roadking 212
+ Dimebag DB01 Crybaby From Hell
+ Boss HM-2 & DM-2
+ My Fingers Of Fury!
well i need to shave my face, i dont think ill ever shave me pubes whats the point, itll just grow back thicker.
I have to shave every day. Its a fucking pain.
Terms and Conditions apply.
I have to shave my face every other day (I'm growing a goatee though), though I'm lazy, luckily it looks ok when i don't shave
ESP and Jackson Fanboy
I shave my face every day and that's it. I have a goatee so it's everywhere but my chin.

I keep the pubes trimmed down because I find shaving to be very uncomfortable down there. Even then, if I know I won't be getting any I let those things go wild.
I need to shave my face soon cause I have the Almish look with the neck beard.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
aye, no-one likes poo pie in their ass hair.... I find agenerous trim every now and again helps.

Although I did it before Download, and took off too much.... it's was a f*cking pain in the ass all weekend (no pun intended)

GOD DAMINT I WAS TRYING TO EAT MY LUNCH WHILE I READ THIS THREAD.

GO DIEEE
DOWN&OUT
I shave my face everyday. I'm wicked hairy and French. I'm not sure if they are related yet...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Page 1 of 2