Edge III bridge. Stay away.

Add 1 to that model and you got yourself a good guitar (i.e. go for a RG321. Save yourself some headaches.)
Quote by apope

Add 1 to that model and you got yourself a good guitar (i.e. go for a RG321. Save yourself some headaches.)

The bridge will be replaced.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by apope

wats wrong with an edge III bridge i have 1
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
Quote by Guitar0player
The bridge will be replaced.

With the money you'd be spending on routing and a new bridge, you should try to find an RG570 or RG550 used.
Quote by apope
With the money you'd be spending on routing and a new bridge, you should try to find an RG570 or RG550 used.

A. It wont be routed.
B. I live in Israel,even the second hand models will cost more then I have.
Well I guess routing depends on the bridge. I just don't know what bridges fit into the Edge III cavity. I know the Edge Pro or Edge definitely doesn't. OFR or Khaller maybe?

But yeah. If you can't get your hands on any of those models, an RG320 is great (assuming you do change the bridge out).
Quote by apope

you know what, the edge III really isn't that bad. it's much improved from the earlier models
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by mcw00t
you know what, the edge III really isn't that bad. it's much improved from the earlier models

*hugs*
Thank you for the optimism.

And another reason I dont want the 550 is because of the annoying neck joint/neck plate.
yeah, honestly, i've had an Edge III for 6 months at least and it stays in perfect tune and i dive all the time just messing around, it's never let me down...and yeah it's a direct swap for an OFR if you don't like it
Quote by Chad11491
yeah, honestly, i've had an Edge III for 6 months at least and it stays in perfect tune and i dive all the time just messing around, it's never let me down...and yeah it's a direct swap for an OFR if you don't like it

There's OFR only on guitars in Israel.

But if two people said that it's OK(three if you count my buddy),then I guess it is OK.