Hey, um, i was thinking of getting a new amp and upgrading from my Fender 15G amp. Anyway i was wondering if this guitar was a good upgrade, even though i know any other amp is possibly a better upgrade. Another other amps that would seem to be better than this amp for around the same price of $140 would help. I play all kinds of rock, punk, and ska. Also some metal...some. I use a Squier Strat with Noiseless Pickups so it sounds better, alot better. So, thanks in advance.
You're going from one generic practice amp to another.

Save up some more cash for something else.

You also might want to consider getting some humbuckers for your Strat; GFS Pickups makes some decent cheap humbuckers in single-coil or humbucker sizes.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Last edited by FacingUsAll at Jun 18, 2007,
I plugged into one of those on saturday using a Dean Black Gold V. If you can't save for something better that's a good choice for that price range. But again i was using a $700 guitar. Plug yours in first and then decide.

+1 on the humbucker change. It will do wonders for your current amp.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
If you *really* want a new amp, people are going to suggest getting either a Roland Cube (But don't get the Cube 15!) or a Vox Valvetronix.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I kinda want to stick to my pickups at the moment because it has great sound. For my likings anyway. So basically the Fender amp isn't basically worth it? The Vox looks like an okay deal but does it play good on clean?
The Cleans of the Valvetronix are said to be very good.
all the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players