Ok, so I have a strap that already has locks permanently attached...but the strap bores me and Im looking at getting a better one and so Im gonna have to get some dunlop strap locks or something, but theyre like 15 quid off ebay...and I have a tight budget right now.

I read somewhere that the rubber washers from Groelsch can hold your strap on real well...and plus they are cheaper and you get to drink....
has anyone tried them out before?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Cut off all your fingers, and keep them in a freezer until your cravings stop, then go to hospital and have them sewn back on.

If you manage to smoke without fingers then you deserve a cigarette
Yeah, it works. But I got Boston straplocks because I like to take my strap off now and then and it can be quite a hassle to remove the washer.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
no put it sounds risky. any wrong move and those could pop off. Alternative=Duct Tape
but i'd just save up a little more there not that expensive.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Special ll
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Cort Action Bass
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Line 6 Spider ll
Traynor YCV50 Blue
They seem to work very well. My cousin has them on his first guitar, which I was allowed to borrow for a while. The strap never came loose in those 2 months... So I guess you should try them out..
------------------
yeah no harm in trying them first i guess...thanks
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Cut off all your fingers, and keep them in a freezer until your cravings stop, then go to hospital and have them sewn back on.

If you manage to smoke without fingers then you deserve a cigarette
15 quid is definitely worth the money... avoiding a guitar falling onto the floor is easily worth that price :P
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs