Pretty self explanatory, often live gigs change peoples views on bands. Has anyone changed their opinions on anyone?

i like my chemical romance even less (dont hate, its my choice) dragonforce more, and have decided i really like buckcherry. even more than before
Ive lost respect for evanescence, because they cant actually play their music, and their stage performance is boring and samey.

I like aiden more than I used to.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
if you've ever heard of mindless self indulgence or psychostick i saw both these guy's live and since then they are one of my favorites
I used to think papa roach, velvet revovler and bowling for soup were crap but now theyre all awesome.

plus aiden made me love them even more.
manson is now a complete weirdo to me...
and I love Get Stoned by Hinder, also I like 30 Seconds to Mars now.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Cut off all your fingers, and keep them in a freezer until your cravings stop, then go to hospital and have them sewn back on.

If you manage to smoke without fingers then you deserve a cigarette
Nothing changed. Still love Maiden, think Linkin Park are decent, and think MCR suck.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by HiMyNameIsMatt
manson is now a complete weirdo to me...
and I love Get Stoned by Hinder, also I like 30 Seconds to Mars now.

If you like Get Stoned by Hinder, you should really check out Room 21, How Long and Homecoming Queen
whenever I see a concert I always feel like playing one myself the next day or something I dunno they give me confidence because they do it so easily I find I play better after one of them it's weird.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Bowling for soup went waaaaaaaaaaay up in my mind after their live show, fantastic showmen.
And they had boooobz lol
Quote by deanodon
you know your a man when youve asked your gran for nude pics

Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.

"One does not simply sweep A major 7!"
Quote by rabidguitarist
Ive lost respect for evanescence, because they cant actually play their music, and their stage performance is boring and samey.

Oh man, I'll second that one. The band was mediocre, but Amy Lee simply cannot sing live. At least we can listen to them on the album.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

I liked Machine head, and then saw them live as my first concert at the elegies dvd gig, and ever since them i've been in love with them. Seeing them again in November
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I saw coverage of it on Channel 4 (UK station) and they had an interview with Dave Mustaine (except at the bottom of the screen it said "Dave McClain - Machine Head").

He said something like "With most really good guitarists you cant even talk to them because they're so arrogant. But I'm different. I know there's gotta be someone out there who's better than me at guitar, or maybe a better lyricist or singer." etc etc.

So he admits he may not be the best musician but says he's a better person than them anyway so it doesnt matter. Yeah, he's not arrogant.

They were really good live though, I'll probably see them soon.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by southern_strat7
recently i lost my respect for ac/dc dont know why but sometimes there music is freakin annoying

They weren't at Download
Quote by CobenBlack
Pretty self explanatory, often live gigs change peoples views on bands. Has anyone changed their opinions on anyone?

i like my chemical romance even less (dont hate, its my choice) dragonforce more, and have decided i really like buckcherry. even more than before

You dislike MCR but you like Buckcherry?

I dunno how you can judge MCR by a show that they got bottled at before they could even play, and then take a sellout band like Buckcherry (yes, I said it, a sellout band) who can barely play, and exalt them.

I've seen MCR once already, and I loved it and I can't wait to see them on August 4. I've also seen Buckcherry once and they were the worst band of the night.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
i love slayer even more than i already did, and i went out and bought some machine head albums
Gear: ESP MH250 NT
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff
I like BFS a lot more. I've now spent two of the best nights of my life at Maiden gigs. I've got in to Motley Crue again, and started to like KoRn a lot more from saving me from watching My Chemical Romance. I like Machine Head more. I like Velvet Revolver a lot more! I need a few more albums...

But forget me, the best thing is the effect it had on my mum! On the weekend she bought the new Turisas cd (she's now seen them twice and we're seeing them again soon), The Number of the Beast (I don't know why, I've had it forever, and she's seen them twice with me now) and Napalm Death tickets and is really looking forward to seeing them. She was listening to Maiden on full blast at work today and said she loved it (oh yeah, she's in love with Bruce haha). She also wants two tattoos and is going to tour all of the Metalfests next year!

Remember, this woman likes folk and pop music and is nearly 60! Awesome. She takes me to loads of gigs, it's great.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by :.RaZoRbAcK.:
Bowling for soup went waaaaaaaaaaay up in my mind after their live show, fantastic showmen.
And they had boooobz lol

they had boobs?!?!

*goes online and buys tickets to see bowling for soup*

wait a second........

Jack my swag
Quote by rabidguitarist

I like aiden more than I used to.

same here, although aidens music is good though, the emo look really annoys me