Already. I took it out of the box, and it was in there, separated from the rest of the guitar. Can anyone tell me how to fix it back on? (Yeah, I'm a n00b with these things)
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Is it just the pot cover? As in the dial?

On most pots you can just push them back on.
I've tried that, but it just slides on and off. I think I might be missing something
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
hopefully, it's just the knob fallen off not the actual pot. you should be able to just push it back on.

edit: oh you posted again.

where did you get it from? e-mail them about it. I think gretsch knobs might be held on with screws though, are the others screwed in?
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
You might have a cracked pot, but fear not, they cost like, a fiver to replace I'm getting my Volume pot replaced on my PGM301 soon because I cracked it somehow...but god knows how.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
^
It's a hollowbody though

I read in a guitar magazine you need a special jig to put the pots etc in a ES-335, as you need to go through the bridge pickup routing. You can fashion one out of a coathanger though apparently.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by MrCarrot
^
It's a hollowbody though

I read in a guitar magazine you need a special jig to put the pots etc in a ES-335, as you need to go through the bridge pickup routing. You can fashion one out of a coathanger though apparently.

Oh of course, I didn't think about that. Still, I can't imagine they'd charge more than a tenner to replace it...

Or you could just get it sent back...or email where you got it from, explain the situation and see if they're prefer to replace it or have you forward the bill.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by Blompcube
hopefully, it's just the knob fallen off not the actual pot. you should be able to just push it back on.

edit: oh you posted again.

where did you get it from? e-mail them about it. I think gretsch knobs might be held on with screws though, are the others screwed in?

Aha, thanks. I did a little bit of an inspection with an alan key, and now it's on and working properly
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Last edited by SuperBlob at Jun 18, 2007,
Quote by Chastain45
^pics?I love gretsch guitars....

No camera, sorry D:
It's just a red Electromatic hollow body, nothing special
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!