as guitarists/songwriters give your thoughts about Tom Delonge, Jade Puget, And Matt Skiba.
I like Jade the most because of a certain sound he sometimes creates. The rest are decent.
Hmm...
Tom is ok.

i dont like any of the stuff he's done besides blink though.

i wouldnt say he is a bad guitar player, since ive only heard the music he plays in his bands. that doesnt mean he cant play more challenging music. its just not the style of music he likes to write and play.
Whoaaaaaaaaaa.... I'm pretty sure this is the entirely wrong thread for all of these guys...
"For Us, For Them, For You"
Tom Delonge: Strong songwriter with the ability to write memorable melodies and create strong soundscapes, but his technical profiency as a guitarist leaves a lot to be desired.

Jade Pudget: Strong guitarist. Progressed admirable, but the last album seems to have been somewhat lazy on his part.

Matt Skiba: Don't listen to Alkaline Trio. Dunno.
Quote by aebers79
Whoaaaaaaaaaa.... I'm pretty sure this is the entirely wrong thread for all of these guys...

calm the fuk down
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
tom has great ideas and can write a lyrically good song at will but everyone knows his guitar ability is lacking
monoslang.bandcamp.com

reverbnation.com/monoslang
Tom DeLonge is [like he said] an okay singer but all of blinks and angel's tabs are MAD EASY hes not very skilled at guitar.
BEEEEE-ITCH I AM SYNYSTER GATES!