Am I the only one that "doesn't" know how to ride a bike?

I just never took the time to put any effort into doing it, not that it's tough or anything as I'm sure it isn't but I can't be the only one that doesn't know how.

I've never even owned one, except for a tricycle.

I remember back when I was 8 or something, I had just finished my "First Communion" (It's something having to do with Sunday School.) And I had been given like 250$ to buy something, I was stuck between a bike or a PS1. I chose the PS1 and had many grand memories with it.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
I equate being able to ride a bike with being able to swim. it's one of those "just in case" things.
i dont think i know anyone who cant ride a bike.

ive been able to since i was like 6-7 probably.
I can't tie my shoes

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

They closed a forest by my house because BMXers were ruining it.... That forest had such good jumps too those were the days.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
wow, you're only person I've ever met that couldn't, kudos.
I can't skate and I'm Canadian, I'm a failure to my ****ing nation.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Wow, don't think I've ever met anyone (over the age of 5) who can't ride a bike. I never knew such peoples existed! *shock* *disgust* *awe*
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by Brandon860
wow, you're only person I've ever met that couldn't, kudos.
I can't skate and I'm Canadian, I'm a failure to my ****ing nation.

Don't worry, I can't skate and I am Canadian too. Its kind of embarrassing because I go to a school full of athletic type people. But I am only one of few who is good at music . Win some lose some.
Be cool.
Quote by Cadj
Either can I

and i can't ride a bike nor swim, i'm rather hopeless tbh

Haha wow you're a bit screwed if you're at a sporting equipment and shoe convention on a cruise which happens to be attacked or sink
I live for my bike. mountain biking and dirt biking!!! Bombing a hill at full speed coveering yourself in muck!! Feeling the drag of the mud feelin the tires slip, then the skid at the end as you bank out of the hill side onto flat ground! Adrenaline erectioN!!!...not really but adrenaline anyway!!!!!!!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I can't ride a bike either! Just never got around to it!

My friend keeps saying she's gonna teach me, but I don't trust her not to kill me
DOWN&OUT
Quote by PapaSmurph
Haha wow you're a bit screwed if you're at a sporting equipment and shoe convention on a cruise which happens to be attacked or sink

there are many ways to tie your shoes..
I do it the wrong way or not

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

riding a bike is way easier than swimming. I learned to ride a bike when I was 5 I can't imagine my childhood without it. If you'd rather stay inside and play videogames than go out and do something the terrorists have won.
i just learned how last christmas...in the snow. it was odd: i could ride in the snow, but not on the dry pavement. its not hard to learn at all, the only thing that is semi hard to learn is pedaling/balance control. after u get down balancing, its all good.

EDIT: im 15 and learned when i was like 14 and a half
Quote by Anything Goes
Am I the only one that "doesn't" know how to ride a bike?

I just never took the time to put any effort into doing it, not that it's tough or anything as I'm sure it isn't but I can't be the only one that doesn't know how.

I've never even owned one, except for a tricycle.

I remember back when I was 8 or something, I had just finished my "First Communion" (It's something having to do with Sunday School.) And I had been given like 250$ to buy something, I was stuck between a bike or a PS1. I chose the PS1 and had many grand memories with it.

well. my friend mayra can't ride a bike so, you're not alone
Quote by noxiosimitator
I can't tie my shoes

I can but i have to retie it like a zilion times a day
cuz i can't do it properly

But I can swim (since I was 3,5 years)
and i can ride a bike (since i was 4 years)
.... i always go everywere on bike
*****LIVE LOUD*****

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help him
on his way to world domination

PIRATES ARE COOLER THAN NINJAS!!!!
Lol I've never actually tried to really learn how to ride a bike but I know I could do it if I really wanted to. I don't see any point in learning really.
I learned pretty late actually. But I did some bike-riding yesterday!
I can't swim or roller skate though...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
my friend cant swim. he also scived school by sitting on a hill playing his psp all day.
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I can bike, but to be honest I never do and there hasn't been a situation ( so far ) in my life where I have needed to.

I can swim pretty well.

I can't rollerblade or ice skate but I don't see them as essential skills though.
Then they'll take you to Cloughprior and shove you in the ground
But you'll stick your head back out and shout "we'll have another round"!
Quote by Anything Goes

Ah, I remember my first communion... I cant remember what I spent the money on, but I know I had a good time.

Anyway, its not hard to ride a bike and they're not that expensive anymore if you just get a regular one. I can even ride a unicycle from 10 minutes on one my friend owns.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I can swim

I can ice skate

I can ride a bike

I can roller blade (a bit)

I can skateboard a TINY TINY bit

I can count to 5 with my eyes closed
Quote by filthandfury
I can swim

I can ice skate

I can ride a bike

I can roller blade (a bit)

I can skateboard a TINY TINY bit

I can count to 5 with my eyes closed

And I can kick you in the face. You capable bastard.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
I can ride a bike and assumed most people could. Honestly, once you get over childhood, except for a way to keep fit, no use if you can drive a car unless live in a city.

I learned whan was 5 or 6. Can remember stabilisers being taken off the bike cuase I fell a few times because of the instinct of leaning into corners and it'd mean the bike'd tip.

1st time riding a bike, I did a loop of backyard and quite a bit of childhood was spent racing a friend round my house which did involve some really tight awkward corners and some corners could go flat out so as tyres were just gripping. Good times.
Metallica708

CAN:

Ride a Bike

SORT OF:

Tie his own shoes

CAN'T:

Swim. Well, I CAN swim, but very poorly.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
i drive it every day
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Uhhh... i can't ride a bike. >_< I can swim, skate, rollerblade, but can't ride a bike... i was riding it, when i was 6-8, but now, i can't. Dunno, just didn't try to learn it again.

[...]I know I could do it if I really wanted to. I don't see any point in learning really.

Same here.

Btw. hope that my friend wont read this... but meh, i'm going to a new school this year, so ftw.
I can ride a bike, and I can swim. It's something most people pick up in their childhood. You should learn; it's not difficult.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I can swim, ride a bike, roller skate, tie my shoes, and can skateboard enough to get around, but can't do any cool tricks (I had one of those awesome sharkfin boards in the '90s haha)
Dem Dry Bones
Current read: I Am America (And You Can Too) (Stephen Colbert)
Album of the Week: Four Thieves Gone (The Avett Brothers)