If you like or enjoy speed metal and blazing shred solos; check out this video of me = ) . The solo starts around 2:30

Has some metal riffs;then sweeps and solos + cool stuff.Listen to it all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8RkwbcFIKQ
wow that was amazing

I despise you for being so damn good
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
the mindless low muted riffs were a little...harsh...but cool!
i really liked the solo, pretty melodic...wonderful tapping...better than i can do.
i also really liked the one titled: Guitar Solo Improvisation Sweep Picking [Cool]
frickin sweet shredding
and that necrophagist vid is sweet!
Last edited by That-Funny-Guy at Jun 18, 2007,
Wow...that's some serious chops you got there fella...I hate you a little bit more than I used to because I'm jealous...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by PandemikDerek
why did you used to hate me lol

I didn't...to be honest, I've never seen you about before. Therefore Iw as indifferent about you...I don't actually hate you...I'm just insanely jealous of you...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society