Alright, I haven't really talked to Nighty or Elven about this but I doubt they will object. Since we haven't had a quiz in the past few weeks let's go ahead and make a list of anyone who wants to put up a quiz. Submit your name and I'll edit you in.

*Notice* Anyone who has already made a quiz is more then welcome to create another one.

*Notice x2* The rule is that if anyone decides to make a quiz they are obligated to make it, anyone who decides to not make one after they signed up just because they don't feel like it will get a warning.

Teh List:
DamienGuitar
JohnlJones7443
Elvenkindje
Night "I dont mark tests I just put up the answers and steer people in the right direction when they went the wrong way" Wind
Bluesrocker101
EZLN Libertad
Hurlyz
notoriousnumber
Guitardude19
Bigmanwithanaxe
Kirbyrocknroll

STANDARDS

Create 5-10 questions about anything music theory or music history related. It can be anything from Mozart's last piece to the name of the 2nd overtone in the series, or just some good old chord naming.

Don't feel like it has to be hard. It's not a game of **** and balls, children. The better the range, the more participants and thusly more learning will take place.

P.S. Direct all of your newly made quizzes to Nighty as he usually controls these things.
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Um... Yeah? *confused but it sure it's very simple really*

Well you create a quiz usually about Music theory and what not and then people send you in their answers. You grade them and we post the answers and what everyone made.

Quote by VR2005
Well you create a quiz usually about Music theory and what not and then people send you in their answers. You grade them and we post the answers and what everyone made.

Gawd I don't have time for that Count me out
Alright...

I'm in. Added myself to the list.
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
I'd like to clarify

The standards I had been getting people to conform to for the last 7 quizzes have been simple

Create 5-10 questions about anything music theory or music history related. It can be anything from Mozart's last piece to the name of the 2nd overtone in the series, or just some good old chord naming.

Don't feel like it has to be hard. It's not a game of **** and balls, children. The better the range, the more participants and thusly more learning will take place.

Just 5-10 about anything.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Quote by nightwind
I'd like to clarify

The standards I had been getting people to conform to for the last 7 quizzes have been simple

Just 5-10 about anything.

I just went ahead and add that to the post.

Count me out for now, (going through exams at school), but I might be in another round or so.
Resident Melbournian of the AUSTRALIA FTW! Club. PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join. Australians only.
Hey, you wouldn't mind me doing another one... would you? I've got some better questions.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
sure, sign me up

also, are they due by any specific date?
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Last edited by EZLN libertad at Jun 18, 2007,
Hehe

*raises his hand*

---EDIT---
In case you didn't get it, it simply means that I want to be on the list!
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Im definitely in. But do more of the ear training thing, thats much more difficult but nice to do.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Yea, I ll give making a quiz a shot... Might give even help me learn too... (Even though Im no where near as knowledgable as half you guys).
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19
Yea, I ll give making a quiz a shot... Might give even help me learn too... (Even though Im no where near as knowledgable as half you guys).

Have you seen how many times that I post with a music theory related answer? Exactly, not many, because I dont know much either, and yet I made a quiz. So I have faith in you, Ive seen you post, and you know more than me brother.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by justin_fraser

Have you seen how many times that I post with a music theory related answer? Exactly, not many, because I dont know much either, and yet I made a quiz. So I have faith in you, Ive seen you post, and you know more than me brother.

Dude, Ive seen you post and you have more knowledge than I do lol

Edit:

On that note Ive already written my quiz... Well Ive had one in the pipeline since I noticed the quizzes... But been too scared to submit one
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Last edited by Guitardude19 at Jun 20, 2007,
Quote by justin_fraser

Gah! do I have to explain diatonic 7ths to you AGAIN??
DANNY

hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by bluesrocker101
Gah! do I have to explain diatonic 7ths to you AGAIN??

I understand it now dont worry bro, no thanks to you though. I got an old friend to explain it to me.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
So.. I realise I'm next on the list, but I've been away for a week or so and I haven't even thought of preparing anything.. so you might have to give me 4-5 days notice to get my shit together, or if you want something presto (next coupla days) - just hand me the warning.

Yeah, you can go ahead and have those five days.

You're welcome Daddy!

Hmm, we should have enough quizzes for about 3 months.

Just wondering, are we going down the list, or just picking whoever has a quiz ready?
Eh...I thought we would go down the list but it really doesn't matter. Just get your quiz ready whenever and send it in to Nighty. You can still send one even if someone kind of called their turn, when you do Nighty will save it and we can get through this much quicker.

You'll have to wait for the next quiz, but they always appear up at the top of the thread list in MT.

posted my results baqck to nightwind last night sorry for the delay im just back from my holidays
It shouldnt be too long. A couple of days max.

It shouldnt be too long. A couple of days max.

Haha, I told him that he could warn himself.
DANNY