When I have my tab, written out in the Submit Your Tab section it looks fine.
But I copied and pasted into Word Pad and it looks all wrong and bent?

Will this make a difference? or should i just send it away?
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal
Yeah, I copied and pasted mine into Microsoft word and it looked all weird, but i think it's fine.
Who dat?
I think if it looks fine in the Submit Your Tab section, then it shouldn't matter how it looks elsewhere. I'd only be worried if it was the other way around. But my guess is it'll look fine, so go ahead and submit it.
As long as it looks fine in submit your tab you're fine. The lining is different in wordpad than the special html in submit your tab. Why are you using that? To save your tab? If so, then don't worry. Try copying your tab from wordpad back to submit your tab and it should look fine.
Its because Courier New is the font tabs use because all the characters take up the same amount of space which keeps the staves aligned right. And since Word Pads default font is Arial, it messes up. But if it looks good in the Submit area, your alright.
Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia
Nothing. Is Better. Than Guitar.

I Receive Nourishment From My Amplifier. Food Is For The Weak.

Quote by Thrace
Listen to Machine Head, you'll want to headbutt someone right in their pussy.
Cheers guys! I just wanted to doublecheck before i submit it!
Its my first time sending in a tab.
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal