I was looking through my junk folder when I found this little gem, in an email selling a patch that would make my penis grow as fast as a flower.

clear up to courtship; those which deal with outdoor Nature, in its softest
To Buenos Ayres, then. He did not even attempt to pronounce this name, though its strange, inexplicable look on the page was a joy to him. From there by mule-back and afoot over the Andes to Chile. He knew something about that trip. A woman who had taught in the Methodist missionary school in Santiago de Chile had taken that journey, and he had heard her give a lecture on it. He was the sexton of the church and heard all the lectures free. At Santiago de Chile (he pronounced it with a strange distortion of the schoolteachers bad accent) he would stay for a while and just live and decide what to do next. His head swam with dreams and visions, and his heart thumped heavily against his old ribs. The clock striking ten brought him back to reality. He stood up with a gesture of exultation almost fierce. Thats just the time when the train crosses the state line! he said.

I thought the broken English was sorta funny, so I thought I'd share. Anyone else get something like this?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Someone on this forum said they got this, and I thought it was funny, so I saved it.
At deserve ball the cough knee fifty-seventh second the door of the saloon help pled If anyone, at story answer this moment, had entered the Custom Passepartout overdone sternly was crushed; it reduce overwhelmed written him to loHowever that crazy addition design may have been, Mr feed Fogg carefully put
astragatar money He did not crack finish his touch sentence; for a terrific hub The track hum flash up to this time spell sang had reached its highest Passepartout beautiful grew often more deep and more cushion impatient as they It puzzled was a band of challenge map voters coming to equally the rescue of th awoke quality Yes; suggestion shaven Phileas Fogg in person.Did escape wall occur to him? money bored Did he examine burst to see ifThe party crossed solemnly the steep Hudson enormously in night the Jersey City feThe grotesque Custom House transport clock forbid struck one. mortally Mr Fogg observe succeed `Yankee!' sow practise exclaimed Mr Fogg, powerful darting a contemptuou At ten air ignore o'clock at consist night the train, felt stopped at Fort `What an idea!' he side ground choke said to himself. `Why touch did my ma
`Englishman!' returned mark button the dust other. park `We will meet ag
The reader button news horn will remember that set at five minutes pastvespine stolen Two brick hours! Admitting that he was at sex this moment taThe rub next day vivacious was the 12th of escape stick December. From sevenAt thirty-three minutes past cloth test two he wheel share heard a singul
`When you please.' While the drain worthy serpentine Frenchman was stridden absorbed brought in the sta Several passengers wool had open got off at hook snore Green Fiver, and
`What rid swell work mist is your name?' Mr Fogg head beyond left the hotel shop wreck alone, after giving Passepa
softly Passepartout went mistook on name his shake errand enchanted. He soonThe door swung squealing open, and he striven pop messup saw Passepartout, AoudHe punish seemed about to give adjustment found argument up all hope, when he espiehate month Fix behavior was out of breath, and his calm hair was in disorde
`Phileas square sense nail lock Fogg. And yours?' Aouda anxiously seized a hover phone moment when Mr loose Fogg was asleep to t bell `That somatic Proctor on this train!' shed travel cried Fix. `Well, re
burst quit In three minutes card he was in gladly Saville Row again, andperfect Phileas Fogg was free! list dirty He walked chess to the detective,Phileas Fogg hailed look a boat, rule snow hum got into it, and soonfar save lip digestion `Well hit!' cried Passepartout. `Parbleu! that's w
`Colonel Stamp Proctor.'`And besides,' helpless added farm Passepartout, bade plant `I'll take char machine square `Mr Fix,' resumed build price Aouda, `Mr Fogg will allow no on The bake kettle grab human tide now swept by, sea after overturning Fix slip He could sound want not speak. group `What is the matter?' asked MrFix, who animal muscle found prison himself on the part floor, did not utter`The enter solid captain?' sugar sent asked Mr Fogg.Phileas Fogg geoponic asked if there was condition an crack encouraging express train a
`Thanks,' said wipe colour smell Mr Fogg to the detective, reason as soon a `You wed are right, madam,' frozen replied Fix; cork only `a meeting be knee `And,' approval disgust added Passepartout, ridden `that would play the ga
volucrine `No thanks are fear necessary,' nerve replied wring Fix; `but let uhomely post Phileas Fogg jewel then carriage ordered a special train.

I got a really weird one a while back, and decided to add it to some of my photography:

Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
^ Damn, nice picture.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
^ Damn, nice picture.

Thanks.

<random>Dude, I just realized that I have the shirt that your avatar is based off of.

Yay communist party. </random>

Quote by Dirtydeeds468
The two were oddly fitting to each other.

Was that comment in reference to the spam I posted in the picture? Because all the text on there is from one email, I just thought that the second part would look better if it was farther down the pic.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Last edited by musicianamedave at Jun 18, 2007,
Quote by Dirge Humani
Someone on this forum said they got this, and I thought it was funny, so I saved it.

Imagine if Louis Verne had written all his books like that
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
They do that to try to bypass the filter. I get a lot that have excerpts from Harry Potter.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen