This thread is for those Squier owners that know that with a good setup, they are great guitars for the price. Post any pictures, sound clips, videos or just any questions regarding squiers. no flaming/bashing please.

This is my Squier stratocaster, its my 3rd guitar.I got it from my brother for $20, its a 2003 model, I gave it a setup myself and it plays just as nice, if not nicer, than some of the MIM fender's I've tried.
(the red one)
Last edited by Zofar at Jun 18, 2007,
I would kill for one of these:

I heard they are out of this universe for the price!
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

I have a squier affinity strat too, and a Standard Tele, and a Custom Tele lol. I'm proud i don't care that idiots think they suck, i like playing them. Is that a vox AD30VT? good choice of amp

here's a pic of my teles.

edit: guy above me: same here. Squier Teles pwn, i'd love to have a semi-hollow tele lol.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Last edited by Blompcube at Jun 18, 2007,
....such a nice guitar....ive never played one,but it looks beautiful
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
im renaming this thread....Ashamed squier owners support group...

lol...jk......my next guitar is gonna be a squier tele!....woooooohooooo!
Quote by Blompcube
I have a squier affinity strat too, and a Standard Tele, and a Custom Tele lol. I'm proud i don't care that idiots think they suck, i like playing them. Is that a vox AD30VT? good choice of amp

it's a Vox Ad15vt actually, really nice amp.
Quote by Varkunus
look im getting sick of these Something user unite

i made a thread about it last night being a jackass.i stated i was gonna delete it,but one of the main purposes for the threads to be made was to inform on how good the guitar is so no more threads like "is a ______ guitar good?" and ****.and people didnt use them taht way.but i deleted my thread,b/c i didnt wanna take up forum space.
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
so no more threads like "is a ______ guitar good?" and ****.QUOTE]

psh. good luck stopping those. lol
Bad pic but it's a blue Affinity strat, hoping to upgrade the pickups or something later.

Great guitar though...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by punkMETALskater
... one of the main purposes for the threads to be made was to inform on how good the guitar is ...

But Squires blow...
Hail Zappa
Quote by bgame
But Squires blow...

but thats your opinion...
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

My squire was bought for 250 dollars and it has the quality of a 600 dollar guitar, believe if you look at the right places youll be surprised!
Quote by zeppelinpage4
Bad pic but it's a blue Affinity strat, hoping to upgrade the pickups or something later.

Great guitar though...

My guitar looks exactly the same the only difference is its red.
^Nice my friend got the red one.

It's sorta funny cause I really wanted the guitar in blue originally and now I want to repaint it black.

Get a nice GFS prewired black pickgaurd with white pickups. It could look similar to Gilmour's black strat.
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

Quote by Zofar

(the red one)

Love the guitar hero controller in the background anyone and everyone is proud to have that
It seems that most of the Squier packages come with affinity strats, however in this one http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Squier-Stop-Dreaming-SE-Special-Pack-With-Squier-SP10-Amp?sku=513287 you get an SE Special Strat.

Would they be very different from the Affinity? Just curious I always see the standards or Affinity guitars, but I don't notice the SE Special guitar.

Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Jun 19, 2007,
Yeah they prob on par wiv a mexico fender.
My Gear

Fender Strat 2 Tone Custom Paint
Vintage VRS 100
Zoom 505 Mk II Effects Pedal
Peavey Rage 258 TransTube Amp
Orange Crush Mini Amp