reminded by the piano moving thread, I need to ask some questions.

Ive got an old piano lying around the house doing nothing, so ive decided to learn piano this summer holiday. Anyway, can anyone recommand me any similar sites to UG for piano songs?

Thanks

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

70's Queen stuff.
Anything classic for Piano.
Some Rainbow(Cant happen here).
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
sorry, didnt make it too clear in my post. I need a website similar to this one that can give me the songs that i want to learn. Thanks

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

he said sites^

i found a site called www.8notes.com (or something like that i cant remember)
its got some stuff. you can print off the 1st sheet for free which is good.
google piano tabs. The tabs are easy to learn and there's a website where you can actually convert a guitar tab to piano
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Depends on the music you're looking for, http://www.sheetmusicarchive.net/index.cfm is good for classical.
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
for sheet music anyways
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
I imagine that some Guitar Pro tabs on here would hav the piano typed in if there's piano in the song
When it comes to piano, you just need to learn to read music sheets.
Then google it, for example, lets say you're looking into learning Hit the road Jack, by Ray Charles, then just search in google images or webistes for : Hit the road Jack
P.S Its also an awesome piano song.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by chocolateman900
I imagine that some Guitar Pro tabs on here would hav the piano typed in if there's piano in the song

for years i never noticed that!!! thanks for that! and thanks for everyone who contributed!!!

Quote by KileManA7X

http://www.pianofiles.com/

Brilliant website. They get around copyright violations as the site works through user interaction. You can either trade sheets via e-mail, or just request a sheet for yourself via e-mail. It's pretty awesome.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
emmerson by sikth. Amazing.
Ibanez SA160
'63 Hagstrom Futurama II
Laney GH50L + cab
I have some Vince guaraldi on my computer if you want me to send you it.

Find you its only the first pages of the songs: Christmas is coming, linus and lucy, Christmas time is here.
Quote by p.stick
Ive got an old piano lying around the house doing nothing, so ive decided to learn piano this summer holiday.

So you just had a piano laying around the house? Thats like me just having a million dollars lying around the house and just now deciding to pick it up and spend it.

I say learn some stuff by ear. It will help your guitar playing as well as you piano.
Sig What?