is there anyone on here who used to be a chav but has seen the light?

if so what was it like to be a chav? lol
im bored
#3 of the dean owners club. PM g1asseye to join
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it feels... Like being anyone else?

Except pehaps with half-arsed English and the tendency to be an asshole to everyone who's different to you?

Do chavs come on here do they!?

We can only wish they would see the crapping light!

Im sure it always sucks to be one!
i'm still an a$$hole..... does this make me a chav? also i live in Texas, is living in Europe a requirement for being a chav? can i apply for international chav citizenship if this is the case? inquiring minds want to know.
Quote by z4twenny
i'm still an a$$hole..... does this make me a chav? also i live in Texas, is living in Europe a requirement for being a chav? can i apply for international chav citizenship if this is the case? inquiring minds want to know.

Are you willing to give up your humanity? I'm pretty sure that's a requirement for being a chav.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I have plenty of friends who are chavs. I dont see the problem in them.

But i do dislike the ones who think they are cool by hurting others and abusing them.
Sweet.
Quote by Gu1T@r_H3r0
I was breast fed on Metallica, Megadeth and Slayer.

Musical breasts
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
i see a guy go from loving chavvy music to becoming a Trivium devotee
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
what is this humanity you speak of? i don't believe i have any of this..... a couple friends THINK i do, but surely i know differently.
I actually grew up liking Micheal Jackson - i still do like his music. When i was 8 - 9 is when Spice girls and all that was around but i never really got into it.

EXCEPT IM BLUE DAB A DEE DABBA DA and the other classics including The cartoons.

But first time i got into rock music was probably when my mate introduced me to Metallica and Maiden - which is ironic cause he doesn't listen to music anymore.
i grew up on sh!t..... then when i hit 12 or 13 i started listening to megadeth and testament and metallica.... i've never looked back. is a poor taste in music a requirement for being a chav? i like that blue song.... lol, i like techno/dance/industrial/d&b etc etc etc (along with metal and some classic rock, some grunge, classical, jazz and blues)
since I'm german and have been living back in Germany since 4 years now, I think I missed something...wtf is a Chav?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
i used to be a chav, thinking that i had to be like 50 cent or whatever to be cool despite being white, and living in london didnt really help as the school i went to had alot of anti-white racism.

and then my mate showed me linkin park, and then i started listening to slipknot...and then i went into killswitch engage...then trivium...and now i just love metal on the whole and i cant stand rap and "r'n'b" where alot of it is just "nig nig bitch bitch shizz shizz weed ho" and all that crap...it annoys the hell out of me.

(not meaning to be racist with the "nig nig" but its just how i make fun of the way some rappers feel they have to use a derogutory(sp) term to "big themselves up")
Alot of earlier chavs have turned into "Indie" modern men nowdays. They just follow the trends is all.
My mate has done the opposite thing. He was really into metal and stuff but it was like a war where he was living so he dressed up as a chav and stuff for his own protection. He liked it, liked the music and has now become one of them. I've known him since I was very young seen as his mum and my mum were close friends but now a 14 year old relationship is worth losing so he can fit into the crowd.
i was never a chav but i was a bit of a dickhead. all good now though, apart from being sexist, racist, homophobic, xenophobic etc.
Quote by powerslave_666
My mate has done the opposite thing. He was really into metal and stuff but it was like a war where he was living so he dressed up as a chav and stuff for his own protection. He liked it, liked the music and has now become one of them. I've known him since I was very young seen as his mum and my mum were close friends but now a 14 year old relationship is worth losing so he can fit into the crowd.

Word.

My used to be best friend done that.

Now he drinks Buckfast and kicks it up at the park with the local young team.
oh sh!t, i read the description..... looks like i'm no chav..... i don't wear crappy clothing and i'm not racist..... turns out i'm just an a$$hole.....
[quote="'']I know many converted chavs, people seem to grow out of it.

But i've been a metalhead since I was born, i've been raised on it

to your sig: Its "Hayley Williams", not Haylie.

and +1
Spastic Ink
i would never have classed myself as a chav but i come from a place called Essex (UK) which was pretty much chav central. As a kid i would wear track-suits and stuff, but i wasnt full-blown chav. Anyway i saw the light and now wear jeans and hoodies etc and scare the chav scum away with my loud renditions of metal songs
[quote="'']I know many converted chavs, people seem to grow out of it.

But i've been a metalhead since I was born, i've been raised on it

same, I was raised on metal due to my dad's love of all things heavy metal

and I was never a chav myself, but a few of my friends are... (their soft really) and a few are converted chavs
Wot you fockin sayin bout chavs? Wots your problem mate? Gonna fockin deck ya!

Never have been.
I'm certainly no chav, but I have a lot of former friends who are chavs, and I find them annoying as hell with their constant "Oh, I'm gonna f**kin' kill you, just cause I don't like you".
99% of the people around my town are chavs, and most of them are gay...only the females that is...
I have quite a few friends who could be regarded as chavs in their dress sense etc. but they listen to a lot of stuff like Slipknot and Bullet For My Valentine as well as hip-hop etc.
I imagine it would feel like being so stupid that you're not technically evil, but very close.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Born and raised on heavy metal by my dad. I'm very thankful in all honesty.

My town used to be great but in the last 5 years of so weve been over-run by chavs! I guess they must be converts cos it seems like they have come out of knowwhere!

I can barely walk out of my own front door without being shouted at across the street by some chav simply because i have long hair and wear band t-shirts. Its pretty rediculous really. They obviously have nothing better to do.

Some even threaten to 'beat the ****' out of me etc. as i innocently walk along the street. One funny thing though is how tough they act when they have 10 or 15 friends with them but bump into them on their own and they are usually total pussies.
All the chavs I know either got worse or turned into indie kids. It made me laugh how they used to hate on the emos for wearing drainpipes and converse with a black tshirt, while now they wear drainpipes and converse with a shirt, tie and cardigan. Both look like douches in my opinion.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Neds i know went all Indie or have ****ed off because staying in school after 4th year is for "pure fags"

I did hang around with a bunch of them when i was 11 but stopped after all they wanted to do was fight everyone.

PSN ID: ArranP
Lol at all you liars. There was a time when you just listened to chart music and you know it.

My dad raised me on old blues/rock music, but I'll admit I thought I knew better and listened to commercial radio crap until I was about 13. It's nice though, all that blues music brings back childhood memories.

I don't know if I counted as a chav, I didn't wear sports clothes but I wore pink makeup and was embarassingly girly. And had ****e music taste.
I was a chav. I still love electronica and some chart stuff. You just grow out of it when you realize society has it in for you. We weren't all that bad to be honest.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!