Here ya go: http://pmeys.dmusic.com/music/
This is a little thing I did for fun over the last week or so. Me on everything, except for the MIDI drums. Thanks!
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by tyler 417 714
that sucked

Thanks? I'll admit the intro is a little rough, and I'm sorry I didn't do any shredding in it.
Would you do it?

Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
The intro was rough, the vocals slid of the notes occasionally and you need to hold the notes on long and not have has many obvious pauses in between breaths. And was that a trumpet in the background because if it was that split the notes a couple of times as well. But you have to be pretty brave to attempt to cover a song like that.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Quote by Wayward_Son
Thanks? I'll admit the intro is a little rough, and I'm sorry I didn't do any shredding in it.

what an idiot why would post something that you even thought as "a little rough"
have some respect for yourself!
Quote by sinan90
The intro was rough, the vocals slid of the notes occasionally and you need to hold the notes on long and not have has many obvious pauses in between breaths. And was that a trumpet in the background because if it was that split the notes a couple of times as well. But you have to be pretty brave to attempt to cover a song like that.

Yeah. I'm going to work on it some. The background vocals were mostly improvised, so there was a few times I was off. And that G# on "crying" is a little high for me. I'm far from good at trumpet, so that's the best I could do.
Would you do it?

Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by tyler 417 714
what an idiot why would post something that you even thought as "a little rough"
have some respect for yourself!

Maybe becasue he wanted some tips on areas to improve, not everyone plays perfectly.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.