What are you, ****ing 12 or something? That was a waste of recyclable materials. The cost of recycling them now should be taken out of your organs.
that wasnt even funny... they think theyre so cool acting like 5 year olds and saying the word "hell." wow, you kids are REBELS
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Were you, by any chance, high?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
At the responses to the video. I've not even watched it yet and I;m feeling sympathy for the threadstarter.

EDIT: After watching the first 60 or so seconds of that video that sympathy dissolved.

You fail.
Last edited by burningcowsrule at Jun 18, 2007,
What just happened?
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
i'm 18 and no i wasn't high. there was no monster. it was only a get up JEEZUS FRICKIN' CHRIST. my brother uploaded that btw.
Quote by merkalos666
i'm 18 and no i wasn't high. there was no monster. it was only a get up JEEZUS FRICKIN' CHRIST. my brother uploaded that btw.

Haha, don't ask for people's opinions and then get mad when you don't like them, and don't go making excuses for it now.
Who the hell was holding the camera on it's side?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
that scared the **** out of me man

godamn now im gunna have nightmares
cellphone cam probably. just rotate your screens :P
<NHBoy> I broke my G-string while fingering a minor
<rycool> ...

Quote by cheames