Poll: Do you like Rollercoasters?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like Rollercoasters?
Yes
40 71%
No
16 29%
Voters: 56.
What are your opinions of them? Which one(s) is/are your favorite(s)?

Personally I love them. Up until I was about 13 did I start liking them, otherwise my fear of heights really killed it for me, but I've gotten over that fear, well partly. As for my favorite one, it would have to be Griffon at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, VA. The 90 degree drop really gives you a different feeling, especially when you don't hold on at all. Also stopping at the top of the drop, 205 ft up, makes it seem as if the track goes underneath you.

What about you all?
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
I fucking love roller coasters! I went to Cedar Point last year and it was the best vacation ever. Millennium Force, Raptor, and Top Thrill Dragster were 3 of the greatest rides I've ever been on. We recently got a new inverted coaster put in at the local park here called The Patriot. It's easily my favorite inverted coaster next to Raptor.
Where exactly is Cedar Point? Nowhere near southeastern VA I assume?

Things to come:
Its pretty much as simple as this guys. If you dont like Roller Coasters, its probably because your afraid of them, in which case you are a wuss and afraid of girls.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
Oh man,
I don't mind rollercoasters. I just have the stomach of a 90 year old.
I just hate the big drops. I don't mind loops and stuff, just can't stand drops.
I hate that feeling.
They always make me feel sick. It sucks
My favorite one I've been on is in Disney's california adventure.
I can't remember the name of it though. It was pretty fast and such.
Another favorite is the one inside circus circus in Las Vegas.
Again, forgot the name of it. It's cool though, a few loops and stuff.

myspace.com/weasheroesband
Especially when they go upside down!!!
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I've never been on a rollercoaster

I was obsessed with rollercoaster tycoon and would love to go to blackpool just to spend the whole day in the pleasure beach. I'd also love to go to alton towers and many other parks.
Someone in front of me threw up and my face went right into the airbourne vomit. So i dont ride 'em anymore....unless it's the Flying Coaster at Elitch Gardens (Denver, CO)
I haven't been on one in a while. I'm not really into ones that go super fast, like at Six Flags, but roller coasters are usually fun.
Well if its a Nausea issue thats ok man, but like seriously, when guys are afraid of Roller Coasters that just really makes me mad, honestly.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
Well if its a Nausea issue thats ok man, but like seriously, when guys are afraid of Roller Coasters that just really makes me mad, honestly.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
Quote by Funkbass796
Where exactly is Cedar Point? Nowhere near southeastern VA I assume?

It's in Sandusky, Ohio right on Lake Erie. It's such an awesome sight being on top of one of the tallest roller coasters in the world and looking out over that huge body of water...
If were coasters were humans, I'd marry one. Probably Volcano in King's Domion.

Funkbass...the griffon is already open?!!!?!?! shiiiieeeet, i need to go down and try it out, i didn't even know they started building it haha.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Quote by Hpda5121
If were coasters were humans, I'd marry one. Probably Volcano in King's Domion.

I never cared for volcano, always gave me a headache.

Things to come:
Quote by happytimeharry
It's in Sandusky, Ohio right on Lake Erie. It's such an awesome sight being on top of one of the tallest roller coasters in the world and looking out over that huge body of water...

Yeah I doubt I'd make it out there anytime soon. Though it's on the list of things to do when I get older.

Things to come:
The one one that happytimeharry mentioned earlier, the Patriot, is pretty awesome. Worlds of Fun isn't that fun except the Patriot of course.
My Gear: For sale/trade:
Epi Les Paul Custom SPF I-5 delay
Fender Jazzmaster MXR 1O band EQ
Line 6 DL4
Fulltone OCD
Verbzilla
EB volume pedal
Ampeg Reverberocket
Quote by Kakashi98
The one one that happytimeharry mentioned earlier, the Patriot, is pretty awesome. Worlds of Fun isn't that fun except the Patriot of course.

Yeah, and what really makes me mad is Worlds of Fun is owned by the same company as Cedar Point yet they get all the good stuff. We get a bone thrown every now and then.
I'd have to go with Batman the Ride as my favorite of all time, definitely one of the smoothest and thrilling rides, you can never get tired of it either.
I love 'em. We don't really get them as good over here in the UK, but there are still some pretty swanky ones.
I don't go on Roller Coasters often, but I've been to Alton Towers and Florida Disney Land like every roller coaster lover should do. The Hulk one at Universal was pretty cool, but only because it suddenly shoots you off.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by happytimeharry
Yeah, and what really makes me mad is Worlds of Fun is owned by the same company as Cedar Point yet they get all the good stuff. We get a bone thrown every now and then.

What? I never new that.
It seems like WOF gets a new ride every 2 years or so...
My Gear: For sale/trade:
Epi Les Paul Custom SPF I-5 delay
Fender Jazzmaster MXR 1O band EQ
Line 6 DL4
Fulltone OCD
Verbzilla
EB volume pedal
Ampeg Reverberocket
Love. But I always have to work up the courage to get on them still
Hi!

Sig Retired.
I know a lot of people don't like wooden roller coasters but I love them. Just the fact the feeling of the rollercoaster being insecure and like your going to fly off the tracks on the next turn is pretty aweseom, especially during fright fest (i dunno if they have it at any other parks but at Kings Dominion you get to right all the rides in the dark)
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
i love doing stuff thats "risky" or crap like that you know, but when youre on a roller coaster you have no control
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by la bamba
Love. But I always have to work up the courage to get on them still

The scariest part of the ride is the wait....when you're going up the hill....after that, its history
Quote by Schmietty
I love roller coasters

My favorite is probably Top Gun.

Wonderland Canada or...?
Quote by S)E-Javelin
Wonderland Canada or...?

Great America, Vallejo, CA
Spastic Ink