i am progressing into more metal. i saw this jackson (MG Series DXMG Dinky) and the reviews said it was nice overall,and for a good price. what should i do?!?!
buy it.
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
My friend has this, it's pretty good, although, the body is incredibly small, it feel awkward when you're standing up, but other than that, pretty solid guitar.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
I am also considering one of these. Ultimately I may end up springing for the DKMG or DK2M (since I like the sound of the Duncans on that one) but I played it the other day and it seemed nice. Only thing I would say is that even to my untrained ear the passive EMGs sounded a bit muddy compared to the actives on the DKMG and the SDs on the DK2M. Overall seems like a nice guitar, though, and I may very well end up with one. Everyone also likes to decry the LFR as being crap but short of saving up another $400+ that's pretty much what you will get. But, yeah, I liked it. Nice metal guitar, I love the body, and obviously the Jackson neck is killer.
honestly im buying that guitar once i pay off my amp. its friggin amazing for the price but you probly will want a PU swap
Quote by gibsonsg13254
pu?

pickup.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch

here was my jackson dinky model, dunno about numbers etc.

I sold it to my nephew, but it was a nice guitar, but at the time i didnt like humbuckers or the kneck etc....