I know you guys didn't seem to really like this song very much, but I went ahead and finished it any way.

I finished the drums and made some very slight changes in the drums in the choruses. I also changed the tempo in the outro/mosher.

Another thing, I added lyrics to this song. I'm very bad at writing lyrics, so don't expect it to be anything great. One thing I did with the lyrics though, is to symbolize the different piches of screaming, I used different piches in the seashore thing. 3 fret on the 2 string is supposed to be that very high pitched screaming like AS Blood Runs Black, 0 fret on 4 string is mid pitch like Killswitch Engage or something, And 0 fret on 6 string is very low like Cannibal Corpse. I know you can't get the right feel from guitar pro, but I have a good imagination, so I just lower the sound on the seashore and imagine the vocals, and sometimes even try to scream them myself. lol.
Loads of fun.

Anyway, I was hopeing you guys could check out this new version and tell me if it's better or what. Thanks. Rock on
Attachments:
Demonic Voices2.zip
I found the music slightly repetitive, but i'm sure some vocals would do a lot to this song. I really liked the "rythm" of the vocals if you get what i mean

I think that this song would be very heavy as a real recording

Those pick slide thingys were cool!

The tempo change in the end fits in great, those things use to sound wierd but it didn't here...

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9631652#post9631652
Yeah! That's all I can say to that. You say people didn't like it? You got a fan right here, don't change a thing.