I can think of two of the top of my head

"Theres a bathroom on the right" when its actually "theres a bad moon on the rise" CCR- Bad Moon Rising

"Scuse me while I kiss this guy" when its actually "Scuse me while I kiss the sky"
Jimi Hendrix- Purple Haze

you know any strange misheard lyrics? if so post em
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
my friend thought that song by heart dog and butterfly was saying drunken butterfly
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
There is a part in Liberate by Slipknot where he say "I am one I am All I'm above and beyond" but I swear to god every time I hear "I am one I am all I'm a bowl of peanuts" and it cracks me up. Although when Corey is going all out, it ain't hard to pick something like that up.
I saw lyrics for P.O.D. that were really fucked up.

Can't find them.
Last edited by oZone_TNS at Jun 18, 2007,
There's this part in "Crystal Skull" by Mastodon that sounds like "covered in blood, sucking face". It actually says "Covered in blood-sucking flies". I was so disappointed when I read the real lyrics...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I remember there's lyrics that sounds like 'Alex the seal'..but it was actually 'Our lips are sealed' :P
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Kill your friend, kill your friend's girlfriend, then kill the person she's cheating on him with. Then rape all three of them, then kill yourself, then rape yourself.

Member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club
Any Falloutboy lyrics... God that man is an atrocious singer.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
The By Myself remix on Link Park's Reanimation.

I heard: Junction

Actually: Don't you

Terrible interesting, eh?
one of my friends thought that at the very first where he says all aboard that he said cannon ball idk how they got that

for crazy train sorry
Last edited by southern_strat7 at Jun 20, 2007,
In Millenium by Robbie Williams, my old man used to think the line 'stars directing our fate' was 'stars direct in our face'
Much hilarity ensued
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Quote by Set-Abominae
Any Falloutboy lyrics... God that man is an atrocious singer.

dada bula gurlg ergle suger were goin down swinging andothe rblack **** sigar and pull it
Talk Show Host by Radiohead: "I'll be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwiches".

....no, wait....
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Prophets of War by Dream Theater: "Debate this faggot's just cause" its actually "Debate this fight, it's just cause"
Quote by bearded_monkey
Everytime I go into the guitar shop and ask for a G-String the shopkeeper always makes that TERRIBLE joke about it not being an underwear shop

So next time I go in I'm gonna ask for a thong
"This is my line, this is eternal" sounds like "This is my line, this is a turtle."
Member #7 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join.

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all
Radiate, recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame...
Incinerate!
How come no ones mentioned "Blinded By The Light" I swear to GOD he's saying "Wrapped up like a douche another blah blah blah in the night...."

Im questioning the douche part....
a friend of mine asked me if I knew this song that went like "its the fire of downtown"....im like...um no...I just know the "downtown" song (more of an oldie I think)...hes like no it was like "its the fire of downtown"...turns out he ment "its the final countdown" xD
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by GreenDayChris
In Millenium by Robbie Williams, my old man used to think the line 'stars directing our fate' was 'stars direct in our face'
Much hilarity ensued

Me too

Quote by XMetallica73X
How come no ones mentioned "Blinded By The Light" I swear to GOD he's saying "Wrapped up like a douche another blah blah blah in the night...."

And this. I suck.
Ceci n'est pas une signature
Slipknots song ''Wait and bleed''.....

One of the lines is ''Inside my shell I wait and bleed''....but EVERY DAMN TIME I LISTEN TO THAT SONG I hear the words....

''Inside Michelle I wait and bleed'' Makes me laugh though hehe
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone