http://lasocietepue.propagande.org/myspace.htm

Ok it's a website that explain why myspace suck and the owner is a big leftwing war propaganda.
The site is actually in french ( yeah im french my english suck ) but maybe you can understand some words.
That guy has 175 newspaper over the world and they all agreed and promoted the irak war that started in 2003.
Anyway, you can make your own search but all this to say that myspace suck as it belong to an asshole.
Also, they are OTHER possiblilties than myspace, dont just use myspace because everyone do it, they are other options.

ou habitez-vous?

aussi, vous avez le forum erroné

je desole, ma francais est mal
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Last edited by EZLN libertad at Jun 18, 2007,
what does it matter if 10 of us from ultimate guitar delete our myspaces when 50 million other people still have theirs? get me an english on and ill read it, but im not sure how some guys website that he created for him and hihs friends turned into help starting the iraq war. now dont get me wrong im not like some myspace addict, but idk, seems like a waste of time.
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
Um, i use myspace because it's simple and not vastly complicated aswell as the majority of people i know have it so, it's easy to keep in touch with them. Face book is good aswell but, i find myspace easier. i fail to see anything bad about it, atleast for the reasons i use it.
By way of presentation, to that belongs MySpace? To the businessman australo-américain Rupert Murdoch. To summarize, it is a matter of a millionaire, personal friend of the family Bush, propagandist political by the bias of his media empire (of which the very fine chain of TV Fox New, first information chain American) and active support of the military interventions of the WORE through the world. During the preparation
of the Iraqui invasion, the 175 newspapers and publications that possesses Murdoch through the world all widely defended the at war American entry (1). Why to boycott MySpace? The logic is simple. The thing the more complex today for the sites internet that pull their income of advertising is to create content. The content of the network MySpace is created to 100% by its users. MySpace was repurchased 580 millions of
dollars and some would be worth today 10 times more. All that thanks to each of its users... And this money serves only to reinforce the strength and the social check on the populations. But beyond that, that still causes more poorly to see punk groups or skins, that claim themselves ************ and claim to defend alternate, sell itself without sourciller with MySpace, endessous of a beautiful pub blindfold for Air
France, Meetic or SFR. And worse again, of less in less than people seem to ask themselves the question, the method effect walked in a time record, sometimes even as early as the first repetitions; "it is necessary for us a MySpace!". A stupid gadget stuffed of pubs, become vital, with of eager defenders that see red as soon as one talks about them this that that represents. Some advocate the DIY but are not screwed-up
to pass more of a half an hour to do a site that will broadcast their zique and use window to the entire world. The guys pass hours and hours has to wipe pieces, care for melodies, put on paper and in music this that they have in the tripes... and balance that to the entire world on sites all ripoux fill with pubs, belonging to the lion of humanity.. because it is simple, easy and that almost everyone some has a. And so
worse if one supplies the cash registers of a rottenness faf powerful extremist for done connaitre its anti-militaristic? songs ************, the times lack or of technical competences to good back! The day where one will distribute to the entry of the concerts the catalog Dell or leaflets promo for crédit lyonnais and MMA (that will have of course subsidized the concert), one some will always find to come to explain
that it is subversive and that that night to the system... excuse us by advances of not to be convinced. Small responses to the arguments too often heard... "Myspace is a tremendous tool" And how did we before MySpace? And well one created sites internet ourselves (with our fingers and our brain), one sent oneself e-mail and all worked all just as well. Connections and networks organized themselves all just as well.
We claim ourselves punk movement, that himself always defended a vision DIY in its acts. Do It Yourself. To do a page internet to present his group is within reach of everyone (or of a friend that itself there knows each other, in the worse one cases). That asks a (all small one) little more efforts than to open an account MySpace but that allows remaining independent. "Damage to boycott MySpace that is a tremendous
communication tool free for tens of thousand of groups. Thanks to MySpace one hears and communicates with groups that one hears null leaves elsewhere.. or almost." False. It exists again (and fortunately!) thousands of groups that have not any MySpace, or not some want. And nothing does not prevent you from discover them, through a good search engine, while reading some fanzines, while listening some good
transmissions of radios, or while frequenting some good forums. **** MYSPACE! Small grade to the usage of the misled on MySpace... "One can meet a lot of people thanks to MySpace" Curious, me that thought that that served only to say "thanks for the add!". Each strength thus to boast to have a lot of potential friends in the scene, it is tremendous, in fact... "If one asks oneself the question for MySpace, then it is
necessary it to put himself for THE whole chaine of which it does left: your electricity supplier, the brand of your ordi, your operating system, etc. ..” This reasoning is false. It is necessary to already differentiate this on what one has the choice and this on what one has not it. You know an an alternate means to bypass EDF for the special ones? We no... You know a means to bypass the computer builders? We
no... And to the passage, it is curious to put MySpace to the same level that his electricity supplier, the one being anyway more vital than the other. "One knows that there is a lot of things to criticize with MySpace, but good. ..” The principle of the DIY that it would not be necessary nonetheless to lose view: - If I know consciemment that something is stinking, I take myself in hand to find to propose an
alternate one. "Does there be of the more important fight than MySpace" This kind of things, that consist in to define of the priorities of action, it is just it excuse habitual for those and the one that never do nothing and themselves look for of the excuse. It is necessary to see that of a more global manner, as an all: how each acts concretely against capitalism, and other exploitation forms, then, if it always
finds a means to belittle the forms of fights, so simple and in insignificant appearances be they? "There has more important than the végétarisme", "there has better to do than to criticize Nike or Mc Donald's", "the fight for the free BONES OK, but there has more important", and there "to criticize Myspace ouais, but you have nothing of better to do?" But all that, it are just different fight facets, that illustrate a
conscious fight or no a lot more global one. If one takes it out on that in the name of a tolerance can, kind "be a little cools the guys this is not mean", one bridle the whole mechanics of daily activism - that by definition has not too visible the possibility to to be, and that understands a lot of things in appearance "insignificant". But to the final
one these things add, add, and one obtains a coherent fight, to his ladder, but at least she exists. "There is great groups engaged on MySpace!" And? Need to follow you by the idols? Especially when they are themselves incoherent, knowingly or by ignorance... Ultimate argument: "Arretez to take us the head,
Myspace is a communication tool for the groups and the people that want to contact themselves quickly without taking itself the head, balance itself damned stupidity, bla bla.." This time, we leave the word to Patrick The Lay, CEO of TF1: "In a perspective" business", be realistic: to the basis, the trade of
TF1, this is to help Coke- Cola, for example, to sell his product (...). Now for that an advertising message is perceived, it is necessary that the brain of the viewer be available. Our transmissions have for vocation to render available it: c'est-à-dire to amuse it, to relax it to prepare it between two
messages. This that we sell to Coca-Cola, this is human available brain time (...). Nothing is more difficult than to obtain this availability. This is there that is located the permanent change. It is necessary to look for in permanence program them that walk, to follow the methods, to surf on the
tendencies, in a context where information quickens, multiplies itself and trivializes itself". (1) For in to know more on Murdoch and new Fox, curb "Outfoxed, the war of R. Murdoch against the journalism" : http://www.ecranlarge.com/test-dvd-299.ph " http://dynamite.lautre.net
...k. Good for you. *logs into Myspace*
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.

that translation is so off in so many spots
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Quote by ozzy102691
what does it matter if 10 of us from ultimate guitar delete our myspaces when 50 million other people still have theirs? get me an english on and ill read it, but im not sure how some guys website that he created for him and hihs friends turned into help starting the iraq war. now dont get me wrong im not like some myspace addict, but idk, seems like a waste of time.

why do you post into the punk forum ?
imo worst idea to think ever: i'm not doing because no one is doing it
you can do whatever you think is right no matter what peoples do.
if everyone say : i use myspace even if it belongs to a ****ing asshole then nothing will change.

Its like saying i'm against children's exploitation but i buy all my clothes made from china

you know, you can't say you think this way or that way and act the all opposite of it. well it's just my opinion and you can make your own. But i think you must do everything that you think is right and don't do something you think is bad just because everyone is doing it. i don't know if you get what i'm trying to say but..
make ur own opinion, thats the most important thing in this thread..

Quote by anti
Who the **** cares..

True believers of DIY and punk attitude of anti capitalist of making money and then spending it in pro-war newpapers and radios... ?

Quote by Bloodycrass
True believers of DIY and punk attitude of anti capitalist of making money and then spending it in pro-war newpapers and radios... ?

i dont even listen to anti flag ?? also if you're visiting a site that have adds and make money out off it ou ARE helping it

im taking the same example as earlier as it is the most simple one:

it's like buying a cloth made from exploited children and saying : Hey, i'm not helping the children exploitation, i'm helping the merchant who sold it.. Yeah, but its STILL a shirt made from children exploitation you get it ?

anyway , as i said earlier , its not about bitching who is true and who is not, i'm just telling you something that i found very interesting and if i can make you about it being good or bad , i will have made something to make things better . Make your own opinions out of what i told you and i'll be happy,

yeah, w/e, its not the same, cause i'm not promoting those advertisors by choice (btw if you're good enuff with HTML you can get rid of the ads )
Quote by Bloodycrass

huzzah sir.

I do have a myspace personally... but I don't believe in putting my music up there. I've been considering deleting mine for a long time though. I just never get around to it.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Why is this in the Punk & Ska Forum?????
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Why is this in the Punk & Ska Forum?????

because I just woke up and no one reports things
I don't know about MySpace, but YouTube is pretty awful when it comes to free speach. They go after all the conservatives, for "hate" (they accused Michelle Malkin's little group of this! How cute), and ignore pyschopathic left wingers and Muslims fundamentalists. That website is run by such asshats, but it's still awesome.

MySpace is perfectly fine is you don't *****-up your page. I used to think it was ****, but I've grown very fond of it. It's nifty.
I have one (I think it's still posted under here?), it's not like I buy anything off the ads, I don't even look at them. I hardly ever use Myspace haha.

I use it, but I'm not paying for anything. I refuse to look at the ads and see what they're about, if that helps.

I think the threadstarter has been listening to too much Crass, not Anti-Flag.
Quote by Bloodycrass
http://lasocietepue.propagande.org/myspace.htm

Ok it's a website that explain why myspace suck and the owner is a big leftwing war propaganda.
The site is actually in french ( yeah im french my english suck ) but maybe you can understand some words.
That guy has 175 newspaper over the world and they all agreed and promoted the irak war that started in 2003.
Anyway, you can make your own search but all this to say that myspace suck as it belong to an asshole.
Also, they are OTHER possiblilties than myspace, dont just use myspace because everyone do it, they are other options.

Left wing? I thought you were French, shouldn't you know the difference? This wasn't really news to me anyway, I thought it was pretty universally known that Rubert Murdoch bought myspace a while ago.

Quote by Haha, Crackhead
...k. Good for you. *logs into Myspace*

Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by waterproofpie
because I just woke up and no one reports things

Come on now Christina. Get it together.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Guess what all you punk rockers ( who are most likely 16) if you didn't use the internet then myspace wouldn't have anyplace to put there adds and it would go out off business so in conclusion. GET OFF MY INTERNETZ
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
Quote by Matticuss22
Kthxbai.

please elaberate
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn