Hey UG,
Looking for some tips on workout routines. I've got a weight bench and a bunch of dumbells (5-50lbs) at my disposal as well as a bar and weights for that. And a chin up bar... sort of. And pleanty of room to jog/run/get hit by cars, lol.

Anyway. I'm looking to build some core strength, bicep/tricep, and some leg strength.

Any help is appreciated, thanks are in advance, unless you don't help... you get no thanks... to heck with those people. Heh.

~JL
When doing bicep curls do as much waight as you can to be able to do it 8-10 times.
Then on the last set put less waight and do it 8-10 and put even less and do it 8-10 without taking a break...and feel the burn.....

Also dont do every body part at one time,i seen allot of idiots do this at the gym..
Do back and biceps one day
then chest and triceps the next
some running and legs and abs...

Then after about 3,4 weeks change to chest and biceps back and triceps that whay your muscles dont get too used to doing the same thing...
you have to work your biggest muscles to smallest muscles when you are lifting otherwise the big ones will overpower the small nes and the small ones will never get any bigger. my health teacher taught us all this stuff. start with benching. do a warmup. then increase the weigt eace about 10-12 reps. once you r done with those and you cnat go anymore move to curls, always lift even when you kind of need someone else to help you lift it up with you. muscle bulk icreases with the ripping and tearing of muscle tissue which is done by lifting heavy weights. you will be sore the next day after lifting for about 2 weeks.
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
oh and when you are on curls stat off with as much as you can lift adn keep going until you cant lift that anymore.
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.