My local music store has this thing where they mod the pups and stuff and sell them for a higher price.A versa strat is a standard MIM strat with seymore duncan spec 50's for the middle and neck and a JB junour coil sized humbucker.The bridge has a coil tap and it comes with a tortoise shell pickguard.This is about the same price as a highway one strat and i was wondering which one you would think is better.(im not thinking of buying one soon but i might when i save up enough)
well do the math. $20 for guard. a set of pickups are about $250. add it to the cost of the standard and see if it's worth it to you to get it.

personally, id rather pick my own pups. but if u like those and cant solder, then guess u could think about it.

id rather get the highway and upgrade later tho.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
^ i agree, there isn't much point in paying extra for pre-selected pickups if they aren't the ones you'd pick.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HIGHWAY 1, much better
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Member 6 of the CARVIN CLUB!!

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd