I'm lookin' at buying a Tele. Looking at probably the Lite Ash. I'm use to humbuckers, but I'd probably just replace one with the mini-buckers. Trying to limit it to 600, perhaps a little north.
I've got a Lite Ash, and it's definitely worth the money. Don't replace the pickups though, since they are almost the best part of the guitar.
Quote by Jahsoul
I'm lookin' at buying a Tele. Looking at probably the Lite Ash. I'm use to humbuckers, but I'd probably just replace one with the mini-buckers. Trying to limit it to 600, perhaps a little north.

You didn't actually ask any questions... what is anyone meant to say?

I don't know much about the tele, but i read about the lite ash strats somewhere, maybe harmony central. It sounded if the parts were cheap bits from all over the place, rather than fairly good quality parts - like it sounds on paper. I think people look at lite ash, birdseye maple, and seymour duncan pickups and think it must be great. And maybe it is. But i would have thought its just on a par with a mexican standard tele. Play one first, if you like it, and like the way it looks, buy it.
Fender Strat Build
Fender Robert Cray Stratocaster MEX
Fender Telecaster USA

Laney LC50-II
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
ProCo TheRat
Tech21 SansAmp GT2
Ernie Ball 6166
Line 6 DL4
Line 6 TP UX2