Firstly, do to some idiots in the first thread:
***DO NOT POST ANYTHING TO HARM OR DAMAGE ANYONE'S COMPUTER***
Ok, the other threads like this have long since died. I couldn't search for them to bump them, so instead of preforming an unneeded bump, I thought maybe it's time for a new thread entirely. I'm sure that's been established by the other threads, so just remember ot to do it. And please, just try your hardest to not post the same thing as somone else 5 times. So I guess I'll start off with a few cool things. These are ways to cheat basically all your windows games (Solitaire, Minesweeper, etc.)

o Win instantly in Solitaire: Deal cards the hold Shift + Alt + 2. The cards will begin flying around and you win.

o Win instantly in Freecell: Deal cards then hold Ctrl + Shift + F10. A window will pop up, click abort. Then move any card and you automatically win.

o Win easily in Minesweeper: Open the game. Press X,Y,Z,Z,Y. Then hold Shift. A small, white pixel will appear in the top left corner of your screen. Every time your cursor is on a grey square the contains a mine, the pixel will go away. So flag (Right Click) every square that causes the white pixel to go away. The just click the rest of the grey squares.

o Get extremely high score in Pinball: As soon as you can actually see the pinball machine, type in "hidden test". (Note that there is now certain box you type it in, you just type it as the game is going) You can now click the ball and move it where you'd like.

o See others' cards in Hearts: This one is a little more complicated. Open up RegEdit. (Type regedit into run) Then cilck the folders in this order:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Applets > Hearts

Then Right Click. Click "New". Then click "String Value". Then name the string value "ZB". Once that is created, Rick Click it. Click "Modify". Then type "42" under "'Value Data:" Now open up Hearts. Press Ctrl + Shift + Alt + F12 and you'll see everyone's card.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Ctrl+Alt+This is GARBAGE!! It actually works !!
Shawn George Noel
Last edited by HISOTRA at Jun 19, 2007,
Press the Power Button

It's so cool
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
throw the PC out the window...it tolly esplodes lawl!
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
the solitaire thing worked
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Why would you want to cheat on free single player windows games? I mean, what possible gain is there?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
Why would you want to cheat on free single player windows games? I mean, what possible gain is there?

lol +1
Racing friends, duh.

Me. I'll show you my 3117 solitare skills.

'opens game'

Now turn around for 5 seconds.

'Hits shift, alt and 2'

Him - OMFG!!!!one!!!1111!!!!
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Last edited by gm jack at Jun 19, 2007,
Quote by Highvoltage45

Firstly, do to some idiots in the first thread:
***DO NOT POST ANYTHING TO HARM OR DAMAGE ANYONE'S COMPUTER***
Ok, the other threads like this have long since died. I couldn't search for them to bump them, so instead of preforming an unneeded bump, I thought maybe it's time for a new thread entirely. I'm sure that's been established by the other threads, so just remember ot to do it. And please, just try your hardest to not post the same thing as somone else 5 times. So I guess I'll start off with a few cool things. These are ways to cheat basically all your windows games (Solitaire, Minesweeper, etc.)

o Win instantly in Solitaire: Deal cards the hold Shift + Alt + 2. The cards will begin flying around and you win.
o Win instantly in Freecell: Deal cards then hold Ctrl + Shift + F10. A window will pop up, click abort. Then move any card and you automatically win.

o Win easily in Minesweeper: Open the game. Press X,Y,Z,Z,Y. Then hold Shift. A small, white pixel will appear in the top left corner of your screen. Every time your cursor is on a grey square the contains a mine, the pixel will go away. So flag (Right Click) every square that causes the white pixel to go away. The just click the rest of the grey squares.
o Get extremely high score in Pinball: As soon as you can actually see the pinball machine, type in "hidden test". (Note that there is now certain box you type it in, you just type it as the game is going) You can now click the ball and move it where you'd like.

o See others' cards in Hearts: This one is a little more complicated. Open up RegEdit. (Type regedit into run) Then cilck the folders in this order:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Applets > Hearts

Then Right Click. Click "New". Then click "String Value". Then name the string value "ZB". Once that is created, Rick Click it. Click "Modify". Then type "42" under "'Value Data:" Now open up Hearts. Press Ctrl + Shift + Alt + F12 and you'll see everyone's card.

those don't work with vista =( havent tried the others because they probably wont work either. stupid highly advanced computer software!
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

It always gets asked, to take a screen shot on a Mac press Command + Shift + 3 ( you don't press the "+" key, that's just saying and).
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Alt + F4 - Something good might happen!
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

F5 on your web browser...

It's so refreshing
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Quote by tommo619
Alt + F4 - Something good might happen!

haha. it doesnt work if you have tabs open, because it asks you to close out of the windows.
im too scared to do anything now after the Alt + F4

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Mark a text and press CTRL+W.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Press Shift + Alt + Print Screen then something should come up. Click ok. Then the colours on the screen should change (This only works on some computers) but everything should get bigger, well thats what is happening on my computer.

Quote by tommo619
Press Shift + Alt + Print Screen then something should come up. Click ok. Then the colours on the screen should change (This only works on some computers) but everything should get bigger, well thats what is happening on my computer.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Go to System32...

To message people on your network using DOS / Command Prompt.

net send [I](username of recipient or name of computer)[/I] [B](your text)[/B]

Or to message everyone on the network put a * for the username. I did that and got it disabled at my school.

This won't work for computers that are no on a network, you can't send one to your own terminal.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Last edited by wannabe jesus at Jun 19, 2007,
Quote by wannabe jesus
To message people on your network using DOS / Command Prompt.

netsend [I](username of recipient or name of computer)[/I] [B](your text)[/B]

Thornography, it's "net send" not "netsend". He told you wrong.
LOGIN!

Quote by Thornography

Hang on, maybe I've missed out some brackets or something.

Edit: DOH it's 'net send' with a space
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
-Go to the Start menu
-click Run
-type "telnet" then press Enter
-in the command prompt type "o" then press Enter
then type "towel.blinkenlights.nl" then hit Enter
Quote by happytimeharry
-Go to the Start menu
-click Run

Very cool.
LOGIN!

Quote by happytimeharry
-Go to the Start menu
-click Run

<3
UG's Local Reverend. PM me to absolve your sins.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Mark a text and press CTRL+W.

I almost fell for that one. And Telnet Star Wars
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Quote by wannabe jesus
I almost fell for that one. And Telnet Star Wars

Mwahaha, I've devised a cunning plan. It'll most definately work since people are too aware of the Alt+F4.

I love the Star Wars-thingy btw. It works even without internet connection, I think I recall...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
for you young lads surfing alot of pr0n..

win key + d sends you straight to your desktop

'no I swear mom, I'm just playing some games.. with my pants around my knees'
Alt + TAB - Switch between windows
Windows Logo + L - I wonder what happens???

Quote by tommo619
Alt + TAB - Switch between windows
Windows Logo + L - I wonder what happens???

Lol. I had to.
LOGIN!

Quote by happytimeharry
-Go to the Start menu
-click Run