Hello. So I have a question. I recently purchased a guitar hero 1 game and on the back it say cowboys from hell by pantera is on there. So I beat the game on hard got 2 bonus songs and i cant find it. Anyone know how to unlock it? or if its even in da game?
Its impossible to beat guitar hero without playing cowboys from hell. dont know how you could have missed it. its right before bark at the moon
DRAGONFORCE and Michael Angelo Batio > you
What??? Its on the last (6th) list, 2nd to last song in the career, and right before Bark at The Moon
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
What they said. But, I have another question, what's the deal with the Hammer ons and pull offs in this game? The second is much easier. Any tips?
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
Quote by Arpeggio X
What they said. But, I have another question, what's the deal with the Hammer ons and pull offs in this game? The second is much easier. Any tips?

That's something that they fixed for the 2nd one. They went into making the hammer ons and pull offs much easier for Guitar Hero 2. The problems you are experiencing is the game, not you.