The World of Warcraft forums. A cesspool of filth and inbred scum has never collaborated on such a scale as that one friends... It's indeed good to be back. For those that remember.
Why on earth would you go there?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
I thought the commonly held view was that 4chan is the zenir of the interwebs?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
lawl. im glad you survived
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Quote by zEp101
lawl. im glad you survived

Barely.

As I was swimming through pages of "ZOMFGLOLZNOB L2P IMOI QWESTI0N UR SEXUEAL ORITENATOIN!!!111oNE!!1" I noticed good ol' 'UG Forums' on my favorites list, and I remembered only good things of the members. Glad to see there's sanctuary somewhere on teh big bad internetz.
I hate WoW forums....full of idiots...
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
l2wowforum nub.

just kidding. the wow forums are really scary .. like really scary.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
Quote by Sn^ke
The World of Warcraft forums. A cesspool of filth and inbred scum has never collaborated on such a scale as that one friends... It's indeed good to be back. For those that remember.

Dude...you went there on a TUESDAY??? That's the worst time ever. Server down-time+annoying geeks+e-peen stroking=OH GOD NO!!!!
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by Sn^ke
Barely.

As I was swimming through pages of "ZOMFGLOLZNOB L2P IMOI QWESTI0N UR SEXUEAL ORITENATOIN!!!111oNE!!1" I noticed good ol' 'UG Forums' on my favorites list, and I remembered only good things of the members. Glad to see there's sanctuary somewhere on teh big bad internetz.

rofl^
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Quote by musicianamedave
Dude...you went there on a TUESDAY??? That's the worst time ever. Server down-time+annoying geeks+e-peen stroking=OH GOD NO!!!!

Lack of sleep + bordeom + maintinence = drastic measures

Oh yes, I have the plague. Beware.
Quote by Sn^ke
Lack of sleep + bordeom + maintinence = drastic measures

Oh yes, I have the plague. Beware.

Did you at least get to see all of the threads about that noob who got owned by a blue post? I'm trying to load the page but so many damn people are on the WoW forums right now I can't get in. I'll copy-paste the text if I can get in...it made me lawl real hard.

And dude, you better watch what you say about carrying the plague. I'm a paladin. I'm specifically designed to kill folks with the plague
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
Did you at least get to see all of the threads about that noob who got owned by a blue post? I'm trying to load the page but so many damn people are on the WoW forums right now I can't get in. I'll copy-paste the text if I can get in...it made me lawl real hard.

And dude, you better watch what you say about carrying the plague. I'm a paladin. I'm specifically designed to kill folks with the plague

so am I xD ...undeads are not a match for me....man I haven't played WoW in two weeks or so...I should probably play some more to get my money's worth
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by musicianamedave

I'm not too afraid. I'm specifically designed to kill everyone in the game. Unfairly no less.

You poor boy. May the stain on your soul be cleansed soon.
Come at me bro.
Quote by HuckIt
so am I xD ...undeads are not a match for me....man I haven't played WoW in two weeks or so...I should probably play some more to get my money's worth

Yeah, I've got my account temporarily disabled so that I won't be tempted to play during summer session at college. OH!

Ok, here's the funny post:

Missing profession:
Quote by Amulet
GG bliztard, transfer servers lost all my profession including 375 tailoring with epic patterns, and 375 mining... Put tickets into GM's and they said "they couldn't do anything".. I could of cared less about mining but 375 tailoring with epic patterens was hard to get. I had to relevel tailoring to at least 350 in order for my spellfire set to be usable.. Even tho I told the GM how can I have compelete spellfire, If I didnt have 375 tailoring... I got a Idea for you instead of saying on your website, "What GM's can help with" why not just say we are limited to only transporting your charcter when you fall through the world, and if someone calls you a bad named. Dont put "Missing Profession" cause you guys dont help... and to think I pay you guys to play a game and you don't do @!#* to help

Quote by Kaone-Blizzard Poster
Hello Amulet,

I believe you may now be misrepresenting this issue as our fault. Looking at your petition history I notice that you made a ticket to a Game Master shortly after your transfer to the realm of Misha.

"I just unlearned the wrong skill, i meant to unlearn mining not tailoring, please plase let me have it back i worked so hard on my spellfire set"

I understand that making such a mistake can be distressing and I wish you the best with re-leveling it up to 375.

...then 20 pages of people going "OH SHIT, DUDE GOT PWNED!!!!!!1oneone!1"
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by Sn^ke
I'm not too afraid. I'm specifically designed to kill everyone in the game. Unfairly no less.

Oh god no! Not a warlock...I'm gonna get raped.

...it's ok though, I have a really pretty dress.

(lvl 70 Human Holy Paladin)

Edit: sorry, no pics of my gear/stats since I can't log on (account temporarily disabled), but if you wanna check out my toon check out Vanillaface on Duskwood.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
I have no idea what half of that stuff means.. but.. ZOMG PWNz0rd!!!11eleven!!!!
I r Pirate!
haha what an idiot ...nice dress btw
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by musicianamedave

(lvl 70 Human Holy Paladin)

Edit: sorry, no pics of my gear/stats since I can't log on (account temporarily disabled), but if you wanna check out my toon check out Vanillaface on Duskwood.

Demilich - Barthilas.
Quote by duke_lion
I have no idea what half of that stuff means.. but.. ZOMG PWNz0rd!!!11eleven!!!!

You have professions in WoW (each character can have up to 2 of them), jobs that you can get to make money or to create special items. The highest level you can get is 375, once you've got lvl 375 of whatever profession, you can pretty much make anything from that profession. You can also drop professions. This guy had mining (a money-gaining profession that doesn't really benefit you personally, just gets you gold), and tailoring (a profession where you can make cloth items that provide benefits).

He meant to drop mining in order to pick up some other profession. Instead, he was stupid and dropped tailoring, and lost all the benefits from the items he made. So he made a thread saying that they got lost during a server transfer (moving a character from one server to another). Then he got destroyed by an official blizzard poster (person that works for blizz specifically to work on the forums) who said what actually happened, proving that this guy was a liar and a noob.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~