Ok so heres the thing....my jeans trail on the floor, and i have gotten chewing gum on them. The question is: How in the hell can i get it off without cutting that section of my jeans away?

Thanks in advance for the help
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
FIRE!
... im no pyro
Quote by j.pagejr.
if im in a rush then its in the water but if i have time to be precise i aim for the side

Quote by Shredder6
you guys stand up?
Freeze it with ice and pick it off. Wait until it goes hard when all the spit has evaporated, dont try and use a hair dryer to do it.

Also, how on earth did the gum travel to your jeans?, you must either chew with your mouth open all the time.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Freeze then you can pull it off like
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
wear jeans that fit next time?

did you try soap and water?
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by nick dixon
Freeze it with ice and pick it off. Wait until it goes hard when all the spit has evaporated, dont try and use a hair dryer to do it.

Also, how on earth did the gum travel to your jeans?, you must either chew with your mouth open all the time.

It's not my gum. My jeans trail on the floor. So the gum must have come from the floor.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by rockdude375
It's not my gum. My jeans trail on the floor. So the cum must have come from the floor.

lolz, cum
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
lol cum from the floor
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
Quote by rabidguitarist
lolz, cum

Actually peanut butter works! Try warm vinegar too.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8