I wasn't really planning on putting this on Ug, since it's too sloppy for the almighty rock god shredding standard that Ug has, and it's not really a song, but I want the opinion of someone here, so *poof* - http://www.savefile.com/files/823403

Yea I know It's not the most original thing ever but I justt figured out how to get a half decent tone with garageband + mic
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
not too shabby in my humble opinion.

when it got to the shredding part I would have liked it a little more if there had been just a tad bit more diversity in the notes, just to spice it up a little. I rocked during the beginning of the tapping, but towards the end it just started to get a little more bland.

Just a tiny, tiny little bit. A few additions here and there would enhance it, but it's fine the way it is really.

I think the general flow of the whole thing ran pretty well, so I give it like a 7 out of 10.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hambonicus, that was epic with a side of win

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Proud member of the "I don't believe in global warming clan".
"I rocked" should be "it rocked"
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hambonicus, that was epic with a side of win

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Proud member of the "I don't believe in global warming clan".
Quote by Hambonicus
not too shabby in my humble opinion.

when it got to the shredding part I would have liked it a little more if there had been just a tad bit more diversity in the notes, just to spice it up a little. I rocked during the beginning of the tapping, but towards the end it just started to get a little more bland.

Just a tiny, tiny little bit. A few additions here and there would enhance it, but it's fine the way it is really.

I think the general flow of the whole thing ran pretty well, so I give it like a 7 out of 10.

Thanx, but to be honest, this is how it came about.

*loads up Garageband*
*Clicks on random classic rock drum sample*
*Picks up guitar and randomly plays simple 3 chord riff*
*presses record and and plays*
*adds bass track*
*randomly adds a different drum sample*
*plays 2 different chords and adds bass to it*
*oho! the drum sample has some hits at the end!**plays along*
*hmm* *records improvised solo (because solos make everything better *
*hmm the second part of the solo sucked*
*Changes the second part of the solo with 3 notes to tap, because tapping makes everything better *
*Plays it safe and only changes one note to tap during it*
*puts on ug*

Don't worry, I'll record a proper song soon
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.