Sorry if this is the wrong forum not sure whether to put it here or in guitar gear but i guessed there'd be more bassists here. I've been playing guitar for about 3 years and have played bass for the schools jazz band, you know the basic walking bass lines.

I wanted to get a bass and i thought this looked alright and the reviews i've read were all good but i want UG's opinion.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330134785317&rd=1&rd=1

^^^What do you think of that?

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
I think it looks good, especially for a first bass. I'd go for it if you dont mind the dents and scratches. You cant buy anything else like that in that price range probably.

On a side note I like the small pick guard it has. Never seen one shaped like that before.
It should be a decent starter bass.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

I can easily respray it so i think i'll go for it. Do washburn make decent basses?

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
its a really decent starter bass... plus it must kick ass for slappin'!! dont pay too much for it though...
Quote by DesolationRow0
its a really decent starter bass... plus it must kick ass for slappin'!! dont pay too much for it though...

I wasn't gonna pay more than 120 i don't think.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
it should be fine..... but i wouldnt post auctions in the forums because that can attract alot of bidders! You dont wanna get outbid do ya?
Quote by Ferdinandstrat
My problem is the lube,it's not easing the pain,it just makes it less gripy

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Wait a minute! Do they send the boxes in boxes!?

EASY MONEY!!!!
Not that bothered really if i don't get another one i'll keep strumming my guitars till another one comes along.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Is it just me or does it look like that bass has flatwounds on it? If so, that'd probably just make it more suitable for jazz.
one thing you should do before bidding on it though is head down to a local guitar shop and see if they have one in the store and sit and play it, some basses look good but just dont fit the person or their playing style